PISCO PREMIUM 40 ° GL
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Made from 50% Moscatel de Alejandría and 50% Rosada Moscatel grapes, using an artisanal method, where dry, medicinal and balsamic notes stand out, which then open up to raisins.
- Mouth: intense herbal tone and consistent with the nose. For the end of a meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750 cc.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 12 Units per Box
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 100 Boxes
Supply capacity: 20 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 20 Boxes
Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: 50% Advance - 50% CAD
Terms of Sale: EXW
- With polyfloral honey from Araucanía
- The recommended serving temperature is between 6° and 15° C.
- 330cc bottle in Four Pack presentation.
- Varieties: Lager 4,7° / Pale Ale 5,0° / Stout 5,0°
- On the nose: flawless and delivers aromas of tropical fruit, with slight touches of citrus and berries, and a very persistent floral aroma.
- On the palate: the persistent flavor of the Muscat varieties is noticeable.
- It has body and roundness with an alcohol content of 40°.
- 750cc bottle
Specification: Chasconas, pale yellow in color where its fine and elegant bubbles stand out.
- On the nose: its aromas of white pear, almonds and flowers predominate, accompanied by notes of toasted bread.
- In the mouth: its freshness and fineness of the bubble stand out, with a good balance and persistence. Variety: 45% Moscatel – 45% Torontel – 10% Cinsault.
- Yr: 12,1.
- Year: 2017 (36 months on lees)
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Case Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Stock Available: 2.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 2.600 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the palate: it is juicy, with great body and round tannins.
- We recommend serving it at 18-20ºC.
- Harvest 2019
- DO Maule Valley
- Pure spring water
- Without filter
- no preservatives
- Varieties: American Stout / German Pils / Calafate / Scottish Export / American Amber Ale
- On the nose: at first it seems a little alcoholic, but as it is aerated, it releases a soft aroma of muscatel, very correct, without defects.
- On the palate: it is sweet, a greater fruit intensity is felt in the aftertaste with slight anise notes, with a smooth and silky texture, with a very good finish.
- Composition: Muscat of Alexandria and Moscatel Rosada
- Aging: 6 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Mainly in all types of cocktails.
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.