* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Premium London Dry style Gin contains 12 botanicals and is made in small batches in a copper pot still.After distillation, we apply our unique method of sonic rest through special speakers that transmit musical vibrations to the container for more than a month, highlighting its flavors and aromas.
- On the nose: evokes an elegantly herbaceous forest, with subtle floral notes like a field in bloom, bright citrus, classic and clean.
- On the palate: a touch of sweetness, top citrus notes, with a herbaceous middle that lingers to the finish.
- Grain based, gluten free
- Vegan, NON-GMO.
- Silver medal award Catad'or Win Awards 2020
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 160 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.000 Bottles Supply capacity: 1.000 Bottles Monthly Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 8 Weeks from OC reception Brand: Wavv Spirits How the payment was made: To agree Terms of Sale: FOB
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Premium gin made with native botanists from southern Chile in a three-stage distillation process, it stands out for the intensity of its aroma and flavor.
- premium distillate
- quality raw materials
- Pure and natural water from southern Chile
- 7 native and endemic botanicals
- Proprietary base alcohol
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Gin Provincia combines traditional Gin botanicals and endemic botanicals from the Andes.
- On the nose: classic juniper and citrus notes stand out along with floral and herbal notes, especially boldo, an endemic botanist from the Andes.
- On the palate: it has a long journey. Its well-integrated alcoholic level allows floral notes to be distinguished along with spicy nuances provided by the mixture of peppers.
- In view: it is a transparent, clean and bright distillate.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Botanic Province Gin, inspired by the colors and aromas of spring: floral, fresh and harmonious.
- On the nose: juniper notes stand out along with floral notes provided by rosehip and raspberry, accompanied by citrus touches of orange and ginger.
- On the palate: distilled with a lot of personality where floral and citrus notes are distinguished with a mix between sweet and citrus.
- In view: it is a rosé distillate with a tone similar to a rosé wine.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Artisan Pisco with a clean bright golden color.
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with tones of muscatel, quince and orange peel. The months of aging have given it toasty notes that make it more complex and elegant.
- On the palate: it is soft, sweet and perfumed, with a very good finish.
- Great Gold Medal in the Santiago Catador Contest 2015, endorses it as pisco of the year.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes or ice cream.
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Exclusive and balanced aromatic grape distillate.
- At sight: transparent, clean and without the presence of sediments.
- On the nose: high aromatic intensity; floral aromas such as orange blossoms and white roses are perceived; fruity notes such as white pear, quince and citrus notes such as lemon peel, nuts.
- On the palate: it is creamy, fresh, with high acidity; it is balanced, balanced and persistent; It is consistent with a nose where aromas of fruits such as white pear, citrus and floral stand out.
- Pairings: to drink it just serve as a very cold appetizer accompanied by a white pear sorbet; with lemon-based desserts such as lemon pie, tres leches dessert, or quince jelly. White meat, chicken or fish, accompanied by salads with green leaves and hints of green apple.
- Presentation 750cc
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Pisco with an intense aroma made with Moscatel de Alejandría grapes, a grape with extraordinary characteristics, coming from vineyards that have remained unchanged for many years in the production area.
- It is characterized by its alcoholic strength, very aromatic and with a soft and translucent color.
- It can be consumed alone or mixed with a drink of personal taste.
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: The pisco is subjected to a second distillation process to obtain a better quality product: much purer and more aromatic.
- Filtered in special machines 3 times to leave it free of impurities.
- It is made with the selection of the best grapes from the Elqui Valley.
- 1 liter bottle
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Transparent and bright pisco, with a soft and spicy fruity aroma, with notes of pear.
- On the palate: it is very soft and velvety, leaving soft notes of pepper on the finish.
- 40° degrees
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: The product is not subjected to storage in wood, which is why it is a colorless pisco, a characteristic condition of Chilean pisco since its birth in the 18th century.
- In view: It is clean and bright
- On the palate: it is round, soft and persistent. PISCO JULIÁ undoubtedly represents the most genuine pisquera tradition in Chile.
- On the nose: Flawless and with typical aromas of tropical fruit, some cooked fruit and berries, and a slight aroma of jasmine and roses.
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Made from 50% Moscatel de Alejandría and 50% Rosada Moscatel grapes, using an artisanal method, where dry, medicinal and balsamic notes stand out, which then open up to raisins.
- Mouth: intense herbal tone and consistent with the nose. For the end of a meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750 cc.
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Transparent Artisan Pisco. Pure translucent crystalline color, without appearing opaque or cloudy.
- On the nose: aromas of ripe fruit and citrus of medium to high intensity.
- On the palate: good body, warm step with a certain unctuousness, it has a very well achieved sweetness. At room temperature it is quite balanced without exposing apparent defects, with a notable alcoholic sensation.
- Composition: Pink Muscat
- Aging: 5 months in stainless steel vats, with weekly oxygenation.
- Consumption: Highly recommended for cocktails based on citrus or fruit, sour and with white soft drinks such as tonic water, ginger ale or another.