GIN PROVINCE PATAGONIA
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: 12 botanicals chosen from traditional gin and endemic to Patagonia, such as Ñirre, Chaura, Paramela, and of course Calafate and Rhubarno.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Units per Box / 120 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 120 Boxes
Supply capacity: 120 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 120 Boxes
Delivery time: 30 Days from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the palate: it is very soft and velvety, leaving soft notes of pepper on the finish.
- 40° degrees
- On the nose: aromas of ripe fruit and citrus of medium to high intensity.
- On the palate: good body, warm step with a certain unctuousness, it has a very well achieved sweetness. At room temperature it is quite balanced without exposing apparent defects, with a notable alcoholic sensation.
- Composition: Pink Muscat
- Aging: 5 months in stainless steel vats, with weekly oxygenation.
- Consumption: Highly recommended for cocktails based on citrus or fruit, sour and with white soft drinks such as tonic water, ginger ale or another.
- Mouth: intense herbal tone and consistent with the nose. For the end of a meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750 cc.
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with tones of muscatel, quince and orange peel. The months of aging have given it toasty notes that make it more complex and elegant.
- On the palate: it is soft, sweet and perfumed, with a very good finish.
- Great Gold Medal in the Santiago Catador Contest 2015, endorses it as pisco of the year.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes or ice cream.
- It is characterized by its alcoholic strength, very aromatic and with a soft and translucent color.
- It can be consumed alone or mixed with a drink of personal taste.
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.
- In view: It is clean and bright
- On the palate: it is round, soft and persistent. PISCO JULIÁ undoubtedly represents the most genuine pisquera tradition in Chile.
- On the nose: Flawless and with typical aromas of tropical fruit, some cooked fruit and berries, and a slight aroma of jasmine and roses.
- Pure spring water
- Without filter
- no preservatives
- Varieties: American Stout / German Pils / Calafate / Scottish Export / American Amber Ale