* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Pisco with an intense aroma made with Moscatel de Alejandría grapes, a grape with extraordinary characteristics, coming from vineyards that have remained unchanged for many years in the production area.
- It is characterized by its alcoholic strength, very aromatic and with a soft and translucent color.
- It can be consumed alone or mixed with a drink of personal taste.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 12 Units per Box
Useful life: Undefined
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 50 Boxes
Supply capacity: 10 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 20 Boxes
Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception
Brand: Soul of the Valley
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the nose: soft touches of wood combined with very balanced nuts.
- On the palate: good body, soft tannins, nuts and notes of hazelnuts, sweet notes of fruit and a pleasant evolution, great persistence on the palate.
- Pairing: with desserts based on oranges or nuts, chocolates with a high percentage of cocoa.
- 750cc Presentation
- On the palate: it is juicy, with great body and round tannins.
- We recommend serving it at 18-20ºC.
- Harvest 2019
- DO Maule Valley
- On the nose: classic juniper and citrus notes stand out along with floral and herbal notes, especially boldo, an endemic botanist from the Andes.
- On the palate: it has a long journey. Its well-integrated alcoholic level allows floral notes to be distinguished along with spicy nuances provided by the mixture of peppers.
- In view: it is a transparent, clean and bright distillate.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with fruity notes of muscatel and other fruits such as pears, apricot skins and orange peel tones.
- On the palate: it is soft and silky, its fruity notes appear again in the aftertaste with great intensity, very pleasant to drink, a little more pungent than the previous one, due to the percentage of alcohol, but which can be attenuated by adding ice when drinking. With a very good ending.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes and in all types of cocktails.
- On the nose: at first it seems a little alcoholic, but as it is aerated, it releases a soft aroma of muscatel, very correct, without defects.
- On the palate: it is sweet, a greater fruit intensity is felt in the aftertaste with slight anise notes, with a smooth and silky texture, with a very good finish.
- Composition: Muscat of Alexandria and Moscatel Rosada
- Aging: 6 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Mainly in all types of cocktails.
- With polyfloral honey from Araucanía
- The recommended serving temperature is between 6° and 15° C.
- Mouth: intense herbal tone and consistent with the nose. For the end of a meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750 cc.
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.