PISCO ALAMO AGED 40 ° 750cc
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Balanced aromatic grape distillate and exclusive 40º reserved pisco, with an intense golden color, with elegant orange sparkles.
- On the nose: soft touches of wood combined with very balanced nuts.
- On the palate: good body, soft tannins, nuts and notes of hazelnuts, sweet notes of fruit and a pleasant evolution, great persistence on the palate.
- Pairing: with desserts based on oranges or nuts, chocolates with a high percentage of cocoa.
- 750cc Presentation
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 12 Units per Box / 45 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 1.180 Boxes
Supply capacity: 500 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 1 pallet
Delivery time: 1 Month
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: FOB
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.
- On the nose: classic juniper and citrus notes stand out along with floral and herbal notes, especially boldo, an endemic botanist from the Andes.
- On the palate: it has a long journey. Its well-integrated alcoholic level allows floral notes to be distinguished along with spicy nuances provided by the mixture of peppers.
- In view: it is a transparent, clean and bright distillate.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with fruity notes of muscatel and other fruits such as pears, apricot skins and orange peel tones.
- On the palate: it is soft and silky, its fruity notes appear again in the aftertaste with great intensity, very pleasant to drink, a little more pungent than the previous one, due to the percentage of alcohol, but which can be attenuated by adding ice when drinking. With a very good ending.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes and in all types of cocktails.
Specification: Chasconas, pale yellow in color where its fine and elegant bubbles stand out.
- On the nose: its aromas of white pear, almonds and flowers predominate, accompanied by notes of toasted bread.
- In the mouth: its freshness and fineness of the bubble stand out, with a good balance and persistence. Variety: 45% Moscatel – 45% Torontel – 10% Cinsault.
- Yr: 12,1.
- Year: 2017 (36 months on lees)
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Case Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Stock Available: 2.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 2.600 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the palate: it is very soft and velvety, leaving soft notes of pepper on the finish.
- 40° degrees
- Natural product
- No preservatives, colors or artificial sweeteners
- Gluten free
- Varieties: Blueberry / Mint / Ginger
- Pure spring water
- Without filter
- no preservatives
- Varieties: American Stout / German Pils / Calafate / Scottish Export / American Amber Ale
- On the nose: juniper notes stand out along with floral notes provided by rosehip and raspberry, accompanied by citrus touches of orange and ginger.
- On the palate: distilled with a lot of personality where floral and citrus notes are distinguished with a mix between sweet and citrus.
- In view: it is a rosé distillate with a tone similar to a rosé wine.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL