GRAN PISCO 46 ° 750ml
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Artisan Pisco with a clean bright golden color.
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with tones of muscatel, quince and orange peel. The months of aging have given it toasty notes that make it more complex and elegant.
- On the palate: it is soft, sweet and perfumed, with a very good finish.
- Great Gold Medal in the Santiago Catador Contest 2015, endorses it as pisco of the year.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes or ice cream.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per box / 140 Boxes per pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 280 Boxes
Supply capacity: 140 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 50 Boxes
Delivery time: 30 days from OC reception
Brand: Chañaral de Carén
How the payment was made: 50% Advance - 50% CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
Specification: Chasconas, pale yellow in color where its fine and elegant bubbles stand out.
- On the nose: its aromas of white pear, almonds and flowers predominate, accompanied by notes of toasted bread.
- In the mouth: its freshness and fineness of the bubble stand out, with a good balance and persistence. Variety: 45% Moscatel – 45% Torontel – 10% Cinsault.
- Yr: 12,1.
- Year: 2017 (36 months on lees)
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Case Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Stock Available: 2.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 2.600 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the nose: classic juniper and citrus notes stand out along with floral and herbal notes, especially boldo, an endemic botanist from the Andes.
- On the palate: it has a long journey. Its well-integrated alcoholic level allows floral notes to be distinguished along with spicy nuances provided by the mixture of peppers.
- In view: it is a transparent, clean and bright distillate.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
- 100% natural juices
- No added sugar
- No sweeteners or preservatives.
- Presentation in 300ml format
- 3 Flavors available: Maqui / Cranberry / Apple
- In view: It is clean and bright
- On the palate: it is round, soft and persistent. PISCO JULIÁ undoubtedly represents the most genuine pisquera tradition in Chile.
- On the nose: Flawless and with typical aromas of tropical fruit, some cooked fruit and berries, and a slight aroma of jasmine and roses.
- On the nose: aromas of ripe fruit and citrus of medium to high intensity.
- On the palate: good body, warm step with a certain unctuousness, it has a very well achieved sweetness. At room temperature it is quite balanced without exposing apparent defects, with a notable alcoholic sensation.
- Composition: Pink Muscat
- Aging: 5 months in stainless steel vats, with weekly oxygenation.
- Consumption: Highly recommended for cocktails based on citrus or fruit, sour and with white soft drinks such as tonic water, ginger ale or another.
- Filtered in special machines 3 times to leave it free of impurities.
- It is made with the selection of the best grapes from the Elqui Valley.
- 1 liter bottle
- Mouth: intense herbal tone and consistent with the nose. For the end of a meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750 cc.
- 330cc bottle in Four Pack presentation.
- Varieties: Lager 4,7° / Pale Ale 5,0° / Stout 5,0°