RESERVED PISCO 40 ° GL
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Made from 50% Moscatel de Austria, 25% Moscatel de Alejandría grape and 25% Moscatel Rosada grape.
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 12 Units per Box
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 200 Boxes
Supply capacity: 40 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 40 Boxes
Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: 50% Advance - 50% CAD
Terms of Sale: EXW
- premium distillate
- quality raw materials
- Pure and natural water from southern Chile
- 7 native and endemic botanicals
- Proprietary base alcohol
- On the nose: at first it seems a little alcoholic, but as it is aerated, it releases a soft aroma of muscatel, very correct, without defects.
- On the palate: it is sweet, a greater fruit intensity is felt in the aftertaste with slight anise notes, with a smooth and silky texture, with a very good finish.
- Composition: Muscat of Alexandria and Moscatel Rosada
- Aging: 6 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Mainly in all types of cocktails.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
- It is characterized by its alcoholic strength, very aromatic and with a soft and translucent color.
- It can be consumed alone or mixed with a drink of personal taste.
- At sight: transparent, clean and without the presence of sediments.
- On the nose: high aromatic intensity; floral aromas such as orange blossoms and white roses are perceived; fruity notes such as white pear, quince and citrus notes such as lemon peel, nuts.
- On the palate: it is creamy, fresh, with high acidity; it is balanced, balanced and persistent; It is consistent with a nose where aromas of fruits such as white pear, citrus and floral stand out.
- Pairings: to drink it just serve as a very cold appetizer accompanied by a white pear sorbet; with lemon-based desserts such as lemon pie, tres leches dessert, or quince jelly. White meat, chicken or fish, accompanied by salads with green leaves and hints of green apple.
- Presentation 750cc
- nice beers
- Balanced flavor, allows it to be enjoyed by all types of consumers.
- 330cc format
- Varieties: Blonde Beard (Blonde Ale Beer) / Ámbar Beard (Amber Ale Beer) / Black Beard (Dark Stout Beer) / Calafate Patagónico (Amber Beer) / Session IPA (Indian Pale Ale)
- On the nose: flawless and delivers aromas of tropical fruit, with slight touches of citrus and berries, and a very persistent floral aroma.
- On the palate: the persistent flavor of the Muscat varieties is noticeable.
- It has body and roundness with an alcohol content of 40°.
- 750cc bottle
- 330cc bottle in Four Pack presentation.
- Varieties: Lager 4,7° / Pale Ale 5,0° / Stout 5,0°