PISCO RESERVED 42 ° 750ml
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Craft Pisco of golden yellow color.
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with fruity notes of muscatel and other fruits such as pears, apricot skins and orange peel tones.
- On the palate: it is soft and silky, its fruity notes appear again in the aftertaste with great intensity, very pleasant to drink, a little more pungent than the previous one, due to the percentage of alcohol, but which can be attenuated by adding ice when drinking. With a very good ending.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes and in all types of cocktails.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per box / 140 Boxes per pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 280 Boxes
Supply capacity: 140 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 50 Boxes
Delivery time: 30 days from OC reception
Brand: Chañaral de Carén
How the payment was made: 50% Advance - 50% CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: soft touches of wood combined with very balanced nuts.
- On the palate: good body, soft tannins, nuts and notes of hazelnuts, sweet notes of fruit and a pleasant evolution, great persistence on the palate.
- Pairing: with desserts based on oranges or nuts, chocolates with a high percentage of cocoa.
- 750cc Presentation
- At sight: transparent, clean and without the presence of sediments.
- On the nose: high aromatic intensity; floral aromas such as orange blossoms and white roses are perceived; fruity notes such as white pear, quince and citrus notes such as lemon peel, nuts.
- On the palate: it is creamy, fresh, with high acidity; it is balanced, balanced and persistent; It is consistent with a nose where aromas of fruits such as white pear, citrus and floral stand out.
- Pairings: to drink it just serve as a very cold appetizer accompanied by a white pear sorbet; with lemon-based desserts such as lemon pie, tres leches dessert, or quince jelly. White meat, chicken or fish, accompanied by salads with green leaves and hints of green apple.
- Presentation 750cc
- On the nose: classic juniper and citrus notes stand out along with floral and herbal notes, especially boldo, an endemic botanist from the Andes.
- On the palate: it has a long journey. Its well-integrated alcoholic level allows floral notes to be distinguished along with spicy nuances provided by the mixture of peppers.
- In view: it is a transparent, clean and bright distillate.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
- Pure spring water
- Without filter
- no preservatives
- Varieties: American Stout / German Pils / Calafate / Scottish Export / American Amber Ale
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic
- Natural product
- No preservatives, colors or artificial sweeteners
- Gluten free
- Varieties: Blueberry / Mint / Ginger
- On the nose: flawless and delivers aromas of tropical fruit, with slight touches of citrus and berries, and a very persistent floral aroma.
- On the palate: the persistent flavor of the Muscat varieties is noticeable.
- It has body and roundness with an alcohol content of 40°.
- 750cc bottle
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.