CARIGNO OF THE MAULE
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Carigno del Maule rises in the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area.
- 100% Carignan
- Colour: Deep ruby red with violet hues.
- Nose: Abundant notes of raspberry and cherries, extremely floral and fresh, notes of tobacco are appreciated as a sign of evolution in the bottle.
- Taste: on the palate it is a very fruity wine, fresh and consistent with the nose. It has an intense acidity that prolongs its sensation in the mouth. Firm and characterful tannins give layers and an interesting vertical structure to this Carignan.
- Its harvest was carried out on March 2 where it reached its optimal phenolic maturity.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 120 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 1 pallets
Supply capacity: To be confirmed
Minimum purchase: 1 pallets
Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance / CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: pleasant aromas of fresh red fruits, spices, a delicate mix.
- On the palate: smooth, juicy with round, soft, silky tannins, medium structure and volume, elegant and well balanced.
- 37% Carmenere, 21% Petit Sirah, 17% Petit Verdot, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Tempranillo, 8% Malbec.
- 0% cholesterol
- No artificial colors or preservatives.
- Presentation in glass bottle of 156g
- Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon with black pepper Fusion / Cabernet Sauvignon Classic / Carmenere with smoked merken Fusion / Carmenere Classic / Chardonnay with garlic and red pepper Fusion / Chardonnay Classic / Gewurztraminer Classic / Late Harvest Classic / Merlot Classic / Pinot Noir Classic / Rosé Classic / Classic Sauvignon Blanc / Classic Syrah
- Manual harvest during the first week of April.
- Vinification: selected yeasts are used that highlight the characteristics of the variety.
- Regulated temperatures between 15 and 18 degrees, make the varietal expression maximum, delivering a very fruity wine.
- The work on the post-fermentation lees gives this wine greater volume in the mouth, increases its aging capacity and makes it very attractive.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Tasting Notes: Very fruity aromas of currants, cherries and raspberries. Clean and dry on the palate, with medium-low acidity. Fruity, very fresh and light, despite its interesting complexity.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 -16°C
- Origin: Malleco Valley
- Intense red color, aromas of red fruits, raisins, ripe plums and floral notes.
- Balanced mouth, excellent and refreshing acidity, ripe fruit. It is concentrated, with elegant tannins, persistent and with good aging potential.
- Manual harvest carried out the first week of May.
- W. Cachapoal Valley
Specification: Chasconas, pale yellow in color where its fine and elegant bubbles stand out.
- On the nose: its aromas of white pear, almonds and flowers predominate, accompanied by notes of toasted bread.
- In the mouth: its freshness and fineness of the bubble stand out, with a good balance and persistence. Variety: 45% Moscatel – 45% Torontel – 10% Cinsault.
- Yr: 12,1.
- Year: 2017 (36 months on lees)
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Case Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Stock Available: 2.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 2.600 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
- Appearance: Intense and bright purple color with bluish notes.
- On the nose: It shows intense aromas of spices and natural fruits.
- On the palate: Sweet fruit and elegant wood achieve a perfect balance.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 14 months.
- 226g glass jar
- Varieties: Merlot Onion / Plums and Figs Cabernet Sauvignon / Muscat Pepper