* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Carigno del Maule rises in the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area.
- 100% Carignan
- Colour: Deep ruby red with violet hues.
- Nose: Abundant notes of raspberry and cherries, extremely floral and fresh, notes of tobacco are appreciated as a sign of evolution in the bottle.
- Taste: on the palate it is a very fruity wine, fresh and consistent with the nose. It has an intense acidity that prolongs its sensation in the mouth. Firm and characterful tannins give layers and an interesting vertical structure to this Carignan.
- Its harvest was carried out on March 2 where it reached its optimal phenolic maturity.
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 120 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: no trick How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB