MALBEC WINE ANDEAN SUMMITS
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Concentrated and expressive wine on the palate, very harmonious and persistent, with a finish where it shows chocolate, dried fruit and an exquisite aftertaste.
- Appearance: Intense and bright purple color with bluish notes.
- On the nose: It shows intense aromas of spices and natural fruits.
- On the palate: Sweet fruit and elegant wood achieve a perfect balance.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 14 months.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Units per Box / 140 Boxes per pallet
Useful life: 5 Years
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 1.000 Boxes
Supply capacity: 500 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 140 Boxes
Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception
Brand: Andean Summits
How the payment was made: 50% Advance - 50% CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: aromas of fruit floats such as peach and apricot and very present floral notes.
- 12,5 º
- 93 Pts. Uncorked 2019
- 93 Pts. Alistair Cooper Latin American Wine Guide
- 91 Pts. James Suckling
- 90 Pts Tim Atkin
- 100 organic%
- 300ml glass bottle
Specification: Sintruco Blend is a blend of 2 valleys, on the one hand Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon from the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area. The Syrah comes from the Maipo Valley, specifically from the San Juan de Pirque area.
- Colour: Deep red with violet hues
- Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits and spices, such as black pepper, tobacco leaves and small hints of vanilla.
- Taste: It is fresh and balanced, it combines very well acidity and weight in the mouth. Persistent tannins that give it a long finish.
- It has a total storage of 10 months
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 168 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: Sintruco How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: pleasant aromas of fresh red fruits, spices, a delicate mix.
- On the palate: smooth, juicy with round, soft, silky tannins, medium structure and volume, elegant and well balanced.
- 37% Carmenere, 21% Petit Sirah, 17% Petit Verdot, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Tempranillo, 8% Malbec.
- Signature wine, 100% from the hand of its viticulturist.
- Chilean wine of limited production, fruit of the passion for viticulture.
- DO Maipo Valley.
Specification: Chasconas, pale yellow in color where its fine and elegant bubbles stand out.
- On the nose: its aromas of white pear, almonds and flowers predominate, accompanied by notes of toasted bread.
- In the mouth: its freshness and fineness of the bubble stand out, with a good balance and persistence. Variety: 45% Moscatel – 45% Torontel – 10% Cinsault.
- Yr: 12,1.
- Year: 2017 (36 months on lees)
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Case Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Stock Available: 2.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 2.600 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the nose: it is complex with pleasant notes of cherries, spices, tobacco, chocolate.
- On the palate: it is abundant, smooth and balanced, an easy-drinking wine with soft and ripe tannins with a long and pleasant persistence.
- We recommend serving it at 20ºC together with roasted meats, pasta.
- DO Maule Valley