MALBEC WINE ANDEAN SUMMITS
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Concentrated and expressive wine on the palate, very harmonious and persistent, with a finish where it shows chocolate, dried fruit and an exquisite aftertaste.
- Appearance: Intense and bright purple color with bluish notes.
- On the nose: It shows intense aromas of spices and natural fruits.
- On the palate: Sweet fruit and elegant wood achieve a perfect balance.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 14 months.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Units per Box / 140 Boxes per pallet
Useful life: 5 Years
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 1.000 Boxes
Supply capacity: 500 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 140 Boxes
Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception
Brand: Andean Summits
How the payment was made: 50% Advance - 50% CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
- This rosé is a blend of Malbec (50%), Tempranillo (40%) and Mourvedre (10%)
- Connect with the senses from the first glance: in a beautiful metallic pink color.
- On the nose, notes of orange blossom and honey stand out, raw touches.
- It is unctuous, it balances the initial sweetness very well with a vibrant acidity and a bitter finish with a touch of ginger.
- Fresh notes of wild apples, grapefruit, ginger and honey.
Specification: Carigno del Maule rises in the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area.
- 100% Carignan
- Colour: Deep ruby red with violet hues.
- Nose: Abundant notes of raspberry and cherries, extremely floral and fresh, notes of tobacco are appreciated as a sign of evolution in the bottle.
- Taste: on the palate it is a very fruity wine, fresh and consistent with the nose. It has an intense acidity that prolongs its sensation in the mouth. Firm and characterful tannins give layers and an interesting vertical structure to this Carignan.
- Its harvest was carried out on March 2 where it reached its optimal phenolic maturity.
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 120 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: Sintruco How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic
- Great volume on the palate, soft and balanced with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- We recommend serving at 20°C with pasta with creamy sauces or white meats.
- DO Maule Valley
Specification: Cinderella is born in the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area.
- Colour: deep red
- Nose: Notes of red fruits such as raspberry and cherry, mixed with notes of red pepper and black pepper.
- Taste: On the palate it is a velvety wine with good structure, great freshness and acidity.
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Its harvest was carried out on March 22 where it reached its optimal phenolic maturity.
- Total storage of 17 months
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 180 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: pleasant aromas of fresh red fruits, spices, a delicate mix.
- On the palate: smooth, juicy with round, soft, silky tannins, medium structure and volume, elegant and well balanced.
- 37% Carmenere, 21% Petit Sirah, 17% Petit Verdot, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Tempranillo, 8% Malbec.
- On the nose: it is complex with pleasant notes of cherries, spices, tobacco, chocolate.
- On the palate: it is abundant, smooth and balanced, an easy-drinking wine with soft and ripe tannins with a long and pleasant persistence.
- We recommend serving it at 20ºC together with roasted meats, pasta.
- DO Maule Valley
Specification: ÜYAK reflects the typicality of the Cinsault variety in Itata in all its sense of origin. Pale violet red color. On the intense nose we can distinguish raspberry with hints of cherry. On the palate it is light, very smooth and with great acidity, where raspberry notes appear again, as well as a light spice. Also, the work of the amphora is felt in the amplitude, without losing the freshness and acidity characteristic of the variety. Natural and unfiltered stabilized wine. Variety: 100% Cinsault. A °: 13,2Country of origin: Chile Packaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 230 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 4.000 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW