PINK SPARKLING WINE IN CAN
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Sparkling rosé wine made with Pinot Noir and Garnacha grapes from the Leyda Valley.
- Low in sugar
- 12,5% Alcohol
- Packaged in a 250ml can
- Presentation 4 Pack
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: Cans
Packaging detail: 4 Packs per Box / 200 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: 18 Months
Certifications: Vegan, Chile Brand
Available stock: 930 Boxes
Supply capacity: 2.500 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 100 Boxes
Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception
Brand: Shrieking Sparkling Rose
How the payment was made: To agree
Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the palate: The wine is medium bodied, with good varietal definition and soft tannins. The finish is pleasant, where the fruity aromas persist.
- It is recommended to consume at 20°C
- Ideal to accompany grilled or stewed meats
- DO Maule Valley
- Harvest 2019
- 0% cholesterol
- No artificial colors or preservatives.
- Presentation in glass bottle of 156g
- Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon with black pepper Fusion / Cabernet Sauvignon Classic / Carmenere with smoked merken Fusion / Carmenere Classic / Chardonnay with garlic and red pepper Fusion / Chardonnay Classic / Gewurztraminer Classic / Late Harvest Classic / Merlot Classic / Pinot Noir Classic / Rosé Classic / Classic Sauvignon Blanc / Classic Syrah
- On the nose: it is complex with pleasant notes of cherries, spices, tobacco, chocolate.
- On the palate: it is abundant, smooth and balanced, an easy-drinking wine with soft and ripe tannins with a long and pleasant persistence.
- We recommend serving it at 20ºC together with roasted meats, pasta.
- DO Maule Valley
Specification: ÜYAK reflects the typicality of the Cinsault variety in Itata in all its sense of origin. Pale violet red color. On the intense nose we can distinguish raspberry with hints of cherry. On the palate it is light, very smooth and with great acidity, where raspberry notes appear again, as well as a light spice. Also, the work of the amphora is felt in the amplitude, without losing the freshness and acidity characteristic of the variety. Natural and unfiltered stabilized wine. Variety: 100% Cinsault. A °: 13,2Country of origin: Chile Packaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 230 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 4.000 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
Specification: Sintruco Blend is a blend of 2 valleys, on the one hand Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon from the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area. The Syrah comes from the Maipo Valley, specifically from the San Juan de Pirque area.
- Colour: Deep red with violet hues
- Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits and spices, such as black pepper, tobacco leaves and small hints of vanilla.
- Taste: It is fresh and balanced, it combines very well acidity and weight in the mouth. Persistent tannins that give it a long finish.
- It has a total storage of 10 months
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 168 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: no trick How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
Specification: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon wine from the Maipo Valley. Coming from 25-year-old vines, of masal origin and conducted on trellises. Vineyard on clay loam.
- Harvest carried out on April 3 when it reaches its optimal phenolic maturity.
- Total storage of 15 months.
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 180 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: Advance/CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- Great volume on the palate, soft and balanced with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- We recommend serving at 20°C with pasta with creamy sauces or white meats.
- DO Maule Valley