PINK SPARKLING WINE IN CAN
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Sparkling rosé wine made with Pinot Noir and Garnacha grapes from the Leyda Valley.
- Low in sugar
- 12,5% Alcohol
- Packaged in a 250ml can
- Presentation 4 Pack
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: Cans
Packaging detail: 4 Packs per Box / 200 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: 18 Months
Certifications: Vegan, Chile Brand
Available stock: 930 Boxes
Supply capacity: 2.500 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 100 Boxes
Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception
Brand: Chilla Sparkling Rose
How the payment was made: To agree
Terms of Sale: EXW
Specification: Sintruco Blend is a blend of 2 valleys, on the one hand Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon from the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area. The Syrah comes from the Maipo Valley, specifically from the San Juan de Pirque area.
- Colour: Deep red with violet hues
- Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits and spices, such as black pepper, tobacco leaves and small hints of vanilla.
- Taste: It is fresh and balanced, it combines very well acidity and weight in the mouth. Persistent tannins that give it a long finish.
- It has a total storage of 10 months
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 168 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: Sintruco How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the palate: it is juicy, with great body and round tannins.
- We recommend serving it at 18-20ºC.
- Harvest 2019
- DO Maule Valley
- Signature wine, 100% from the hand of its viticulturist.
- Chilean wine of limited production, fruit of the passion for viticulture.
- DO Maipo Valley.
Specification: ÜYAK reflects the typicality of the Cinsault variety in Itata in all its sense of origin. Pale violet red color. On the intense nose we can distinguish raspberry with hints of cherry. On the palate it is light, very smooth and with great acidity, where raspberry notes appear again, as well as a light spice. Also, the work of the amphora is felt in the amplitude, without losing the freshness and acidity characteristic of the variety. Natural and unfiltered stabilized wine. Variety: 100% Cinsault. A °: 13,2Country of origin: Chile Packaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 230 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 4.000 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
Specification: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon wine from the Maipo Valley. Coming from 25-year-old vines, of masal origin and conducted on trellises. Vineyard on clay loam.
- Harvest carried out on April 3 when it reaches its optimal phenolic maturity.
- Total storage of 15 months.
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 180 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: Advance/CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the palate: The wine is medium bodied, with good varietal definition and soft tannins. The finish is pleasant, where the fruity aromas persist.
- It is recommended to consume at 20°C
- Ideal to accompany grilled or stewed meats
- DO Maule Valley
- Harvest 2019
- On the nose: aromas of fruit floats such as peach and apricot and very present floral notes.
- 12,5 º
- 93 Pts. Uncorked 2019
- 93 Pts. Alistair Cooper Latin American Wine Guide
- 91 Pts. James Suckling
- 90 Pts Tim Atkin