GIN PREMIUM 700ml
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Premium London Dry style Gin contains 12 botanicals and is made in small batches in a copper pot still.
After distillation, we apply our unique method of sonic rest through special speakers that transmit musical vibrations to the container for more than a month, highlighting its flavors and aromas.
- On the nose: evokes an elegantly herbaceous forest, with subtle floral notes like a field in bloom, bright citrus, classic and clean.
- On the palate: a touch of sweetness, top citrus notes, with a herbaceous middle that lingers to the finish.
- Grain based, gluten free
- Vegan, NON-GMO.
- Silver medal award Catad'or Win Awards 2020
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 160 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 1.000 Bottles
Supply capacity: 1.000 Bottles Monthly
Minimum purchase: 1 pallets
Delivery time: 8 Weeks from OC reception
Brand: Wavv Spirits
How the payment was made: To agree
Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: soft touches of wood combined with very balanced nuts.
- On the palate: good body, soft tannins, nuts and notes of hazelnuts, sweet notes of fruit and a pleasant evolution, great persistence on the palate.
- Pairing: with desserts based on oranges or nuts, chocolates with a high percentage of cocoa.
- 750cc Presentation
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.
- Mouth: intense herbal tone and consistent with the nose. For the end of a meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750 cc.
- On the nose: at first it seems a little alcoholic, but as it is aerated, it releases a soft aroma of muscatel, very correct, without defects.
- On the palate: it is sweet, a greater fruit intensity is felt in the aftertaste with slight anise notes, with a smooth and silky texture, with a very good finish.
- Composition: Muscat of Alexandria and Moscatel Rosada
- Aging: 6 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Mainly in all types of cocktails.
- In view: It is clean and bright
- On the palate: it is round, soft and persistent. PISCO JULIÁ undoubtedly represents the most genuine pisquera tradition in Chile.
- On the nose: Flawless and with typical aromas of tropical fruit, some cooked fruit and berries, and a slight aroma of jasmine and roses.
- On the palate: it is very soft and velvety, leaving soft notes of pepper on the finish.
- 40° degrees
- no added sugar
- Without additives
- 250ml bottle
- Available options: 100% Blueberry / Blueberry-Cherry / Blueberry-Maqui
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic