THE SPIES CHENIN BLANC
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: 100% Chenin Blanc wine from the Curicó Valley. Coming from 34-year-old vines trained on trellises.
- Keep 8 months in contact with lees
- Packaging in November 2021
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 132 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 1 pallets
Supply capacity: To be confirmed
Minimum purchase: 1 pallets
Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception
Brand: The Spies
How the payment was made: CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
- Appearance: Intense and bright purple color with bluish notes.
- On the nose: It shows intense aromas of spices and natural fruits.
- On the palate: Sweet fruit and elegant wood achieve a perfect balance.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 14 months.
Specification: Sintruco Blend is a blend of 2 valleys, on the one hand Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon from the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area. The Syrah comes from the Maipo Valley, specifically from the San Juan de Pirque area.
- Colour: Deep red with violet hues
- Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits and spices, such as black pepper, tobacco leaves and small hints of vanilla.
- Taste: It is fresh and balanced, it combines very well acidity and weight in the mouth. Persistent tannins that give it a long finish.
- It has a total storage of 10 months
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 168 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: Sintruco How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
Specification: ÜYAK reflects the typicality of the Cinsault variety in Itata in all its sense of origin. Pale violet red color. On the intense nose we can distinguish raspberry with hints of cherry. On the palate it is light, very smooth and with great acidity, where raspberry notes appear again, as well as a light spice. Also, the work of the amphora is felt in the amplitude, without losing the freshness and acidity characteristic of the variety. Natural and unfiltered stabilized wine. Variety: 100% Cinsault. A °: 13,2Country of origin: Chile Packaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 230 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 4.000 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
- This rosé is a blend of Malbec (50%), Tempranillo (40%) and Mourvedre (10%)
- Connect with the senses from the first glance: in a beautiful metallic pink color.
- On the nose, notes of orange blossom and honey stand out, raw touches.
- It is unctuous, it balances the initial sweetness very well with a vibrant acidity and a bitter finish with a touch of ginger.
- Fresh notes of wild apples, grapefruit, ginger and honey.
Specification: Sparkling rosé wine made with Pinot Noir and Garnacha grapes from the Leyda Valley.
- Low in sugar
- 12,5% Alcohol
- Packaged in a 250ml can
- Presentation 4 Pack
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: Cans Packaging detail: 4 Packs per Box / 200 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: 18 Months Certifications: Vegan, Chile Brand Available stock: 930 Boxes Supply capacity: 2.500 Boxes Monthly Minimum purchase: 100 Boxes Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception Brand: Chilla Sparkling Rose How the payment was made: To agree Terms of Sale: EXW
- 226g glass jar
- Varieties: Merlot Onion / Plums and Figs Cabernet Sauvignon / Muscat Pepper
- Great volume on the palate, soft and balanced with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- We recommend serving at 20°C with pasta with creamy sauces or white meats.
- DO Maule Valley