LES ESPIAS CABERNET SAUVIGNON
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon wine from the Maipo Valley. Coming from 25-year-old vines, of masal origin and conducted on trellises. Vineyard on clay loam.
- Harvest carried out on April 3 when it reaches its optimal phenolic maturity.
- Total storage of 15 months.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 180 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 1 pallets
Supply capacity: To be confirmed
Minimum purchase: 1 pallets
Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception
Brand: The Spies
How the payment was made: Advance/CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
Specification: Sparkling rosé wine made with Pinot Noir and Garnacha grapes from the Leyda Valley.
- Low in sugar
- 12,5% Alcohol
- Packaged in a 250ml can
- Presentation 4 Pack
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: Cans Packaging detail: 4 Packs per Box / 200 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: 18 Months Certifications: Vegan, Chile Brand Available stock: 930 Boxes Supply capacity: 2.500 Boxes Monthly Minimum purchase: 100 Boxes Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception Brand: Chilla Sparkling Rose How the payment was made: To agree Terms of Sale: EXW
- 0% cholesterol
- No artificial colors or preservatives.
- Presentation in glass bottle of 156g
- Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon with black pepper Fusion / Cabernet Sauvignon Classic / Carmenere with smoked merken Fusion / Carmenere Classic / Chardonnay with garlic and red pepper Fusion / Chardonnay Classic / Gewurztraminer Classic / Late Harvest Classic / Merlot Classic / Pinot Noir Classic / Rosé Classic / Classic Sauvignon Blanc / Classic Syrah
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 10 months.
- This rosé is a blend of Malbec (50%), Tempranillo (40%) and Mourvedre (10%)
- Connect with the senses from the first glance: in a beautiful metallic pink color.
- On the nose, notes of orange blossom and honey stand out, raw touches.
- It is unctuous, it balances the initial sweetness very well with a vibrant acidity and a bitter finish with a touch of ginger.
- Fresh notes of wild apples, grapefruit, ginger and honey.
- Manual harvest during the first week of April.
- Vinification: selected yeasts are used that highlight the characteristics of the variety.
- Regulated temperatures between 15 and 18 degrees, make the varietal expression maximum, delivering a very fruity wine.
- The work on the post-fermentation lees gives this wine greater volume in the mouth, increases its aging capacity and makes it very attractive.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- On the palate: it is juicy, with great body and round tannins.
- We recommend serving it at 18-20ºC.
- Harvest 2019
- DO Maule Valley
Specification: Cinderella is born in the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area.
- Colour: deep red
- Nose: Notes of red fruits such as raspberry and cherry, mixed with notes of red pepper and black pepper.
- Taste: On the palate it is a velvety wine with good structure, great freshness and acidity.
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Its harvest was carried out on March 22 where it reached its optimal phenolic maturity.
- Total storage of 17 months
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 180 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB