WINE THE CONFINES
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Valle del Malleco, the southernmost Moscatel produced in Chile, comes from an old heritage vineyard over 100 years old, this white wine is yellow in color with golden rims, clean and bright with medium viscosity.
- On the nose: aromas of fruit floats such as peach and apricot and very present floral notes.
- 12,5 º
- 93 Pts. Uncorked 2019
- 93 Pts. Alistair Cooper Latin American Wine Guide
- 91 Pts. James Suckling
- 90 Pts Tim Atkin
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Bottles of 750ml Per Box
Useful life: Undefined
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 650 Boxes
Supply capacity: According to the requirement
Minimum purchase: 120 Boxes
Delivery time: 10 Days from OC reception
Brand: The confines
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the palate: The wine is medium bodied, with good varietal definition and soft tannins. The finish is pleasant, where the fruity aromas persist.
- It is recommended to consume at 20°C
- Ideal to accompany grilled or stewed meats
- DO Maule Valley
- Harvest 2019
- 100 organic%
- 300ml glass bottle
- Manual harvest during the first week of April.
- Vinification: selected yeasts are used that highlight the characteristics of the variety.
- Regulated temperatures between 15 and 18 degrees, make the varietal expression maximum, delivering a very fruity wine.
- The work on the post-fermentation lees gives this wine greater volume in the mouth, increases its aging capacity and makes it very attractive.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Great volume on the palate, soft and balanced with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- We recommend serving at 20°C with pasta with creamy sauces or white meats.
- DO Maule Valley
Specification: 100% Chenin Blanc wine from the Curicó Valley. Coming from 34-year-old vines trained on trellises.
- Keep 8 months in contact with lees
- Packaging in November 2021
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 132 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
Specification: ÜYAK reflects the typicality of the Cinsault variety in Itata in all its sense of origin. Pale violet red color. On the intense nose we can distinguish raspberry with hints of cherry. On the palate it is light, very smooth and with great acidity, where raspberry notes appear again, as well as a light spice. Also, the work of the amphora is felt in the amplitude, without losing the freshness and acidity characteristic of the variety. Natural and unfiltered stabilized wine. Variety: 100% Cinsault. A °: 13,2Country of origin: Chile Packaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 230 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 4.000 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW