WINE UYAK CINSAULT 2019
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: ÜYAK reflects the typicality of the Cinsault variety in Itata in all its sense of origin. Pale violet red color. On the intense nose we can distinguish raspberry with hints of cherry. On the palate it is light, very smooth and with great acidity, where raspberry notes appear again, as well as a light spice. Also, the work of the amphora is felt in the amplitude, without losing the freshness and acidity characteristic of the variety. Natural and unfiltered stabilized wine. Variety: 100% Cinsault. A °: 13,2
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 230 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 1.600 Bottles
Supply capacity: 4.000 Bottles per year
Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes
Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the nose: aromas of fruit floats such as peach and apricot and very present floral notes.
- 12,5 º
- 93 Pts. Uncorked 2019
- 93 Pts. Alistair Cooper Latin American Wine Guide
- 91 Pts. James Suckling
- 90 Pts Tim Atkin
- 226g glass jar
- Varieties: Merlot Onion / Plums and Figs Cabernet Sauvignon / Muscat Pepper
- This rosé is a blend of Malbec (50%), Tempranillo (40%) and Mourvedre (10%)
- Connect with the senses from the first glance: in a beautiful metallic pink color.
- On the nose, notes of orange blossom and honey stand out, raw touches.
- It is unctuous, it balances the initial sweetness very well with a vibrant acidity and a bitter finish with a touch of ginger.
- Fresh notes of wild apples, grapefruit, ginger and honey.
- On the palate: The wine is medium bodied, with good varietal definition and soft tannins. The finish is pleasant, where the fruity aromas persist.
- It is recommended to consume at 20°C
- Ideal to accompany grilled or stewed meats
- DO Maule Valley
- Harvest 2019
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 10 months.
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic
Specification: 100% Chenin Blanc wine from the Curicó Valley. Coming from 34-year-old vines trained on trellises.
- Keep 8 months in contact with lees
- Packaging in November 2021
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 132 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: CAD Terms of Sale: FOB