CHASCONAS SPARKLING 2017
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Chasconas, pale yellow in color where its fine and elegant bubbles stand out.
- On the nose: its aromas of white pear, almonds and flowers predominate, accompanied by notes of toasted bread.
- In the mouth: its freshness and fineness of the bubble stand out, with a good balance and persistence. Variety: 45% Moscatel – 45% Torontel – 10% Cinsault.
- Yr: 12,1.
- Year: 2017 (36 months on lees)
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Case
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Stock Available: 2.600 Bottles
Supply capacity: 2.600 Bottles per year
Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes
Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
Specification: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon wine from the Maipo Valley. Coming from 25-year-old vines, of masal origin and conducted on trellises. Vineyard on clay loam.
- Harvest carried out on April 3 when it reaches its optimal phenolic maturity.
- Total storage of 15 months.
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 180 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: Advance/CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: pleasant aromas of fresh red fruits, spices, a delicate mix.
- On the palate: smooth, juicy with round, soft, silky tannins, medium structure and volume, elegant and well balanced.
- 37% Carmenere, 21% Petit Sirah, 17% Petit Verdot, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Tempranillo, 8% Malbec.
- On the nose: classic juniper and citrus notes stand out along with floral and herbal notes, especially boldo, an endemic botanist from the Andes.
- On the palate: it has a long journey. Its well-integrated alcoholic level allows floral notes to be distinguished along with spicy nuances provided by the mixture of peppers.
- In view: it is a transparent, clean and bright distillate.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
- Great volume on the palate, soft and balanced with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- We recommend serving at 20°C with pasta with creamy sauces or white meats.
- DO Maule Valley
- Signature wine, 100% from the hand of its viticulturist.
- Chilean wine of limited production, fruit of the passion for viticulture.
- DO Maipo Valley.
Specification: 100% Chenin Blanc wine from the Curicó Valley. Coming from 34-year-old vines trained on trellises.
- Keep 8 months in contact with lees
- Packaging in November 2021
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 132 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: aromas of fruit floats such as peach and apricot and very present floral notes.
- 12,5 º
- 93 Pts. Uncorked 2019
- 93 Pts. Alistair Cooper Latin American Wine Guide
- 91 Pts. James Suckling
- 90 Pts Tim Atkin