WINE LADERA PONIENTE CARMENERE
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Red wine varietal Carmenere Ladera Poniente
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Bottles of 750ml per Box
Useful life: Undefined
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 5.000 Boxes
Supply capacity: 10 Pallets Monthly
Minimum purchase: 30 Boxes
Delivery time: 30 Days from OC reception
Brand: West Slope
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: FOB
Specification: Sparkling rosé wine made with Pinot Noir and Garnacha grapes from the Leyda Valley.
- Low in sugar
- 12,5% Alcohol
- Packaged in a 250ml can
- Presentation 4 Pack
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: Cans Packaging detail: 4 Packs per Box / 200 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: 18 Months Certifications: Vegan, Chile Brand Available stock: 930 Boxes Supply capacity: 2.500 Boxes Monthly Minimum purchase: 100 Boxes Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception Brand: Shrieking Sparkling Rose How the payment was made: To agree Terms of Sale: EXW
- Appearance: Intense and bright purple color with bluish notes.
- On the nose: It shows intense aromas of spices and natural fruits.
- On the palate: Sweet fruit and elegant wood achieve a perfect balance.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 14 months.
Specification: 100% Chenin Blanc wine from the Curicó Valley. Coming from 34-year-old vines trained on trellises.
- Keep 8 months in contact with lees
- Packaging in November 2021
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 132 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- Great volume on the palate, soft and balanced with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- We recommend serving at 20°C with pasta with creamy sauces or white meats.
- DO Maule Valley
- On the nose: pleasant aromas of fresh red fruits, spices, a delicate mix.
- On the palate: smooth, juicy with round, soft, silky tannins, medium structure and volume, elegant and well balanced.
- 37% Carmenere, 21% Petit Sirah, 17% Petit Verdot, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Tempranillo, 8% Malbec.
- On the palate: The wine is medium bodied, with good varietal definition and soft tannins. The finish is pleasant, where the fruity aromas persist.
- It is recommended to consume at 20°C
- Ideal to accompany grilled or stewed meats
- DO Maule Valley
- Harvest 2019
- Signature wine, 100% from the hand of its viticulturist.
- Chilean wine of limited production, fruit of the passion for viticulture.
- DO Maipo Valley.