CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2019
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: It is a wine with premium grapes, structured with round, soft and ripe tannins, easy to drink and enjoy. Let it air for a few minutes to highlight its fruit and serve in your glass at 18ºC. Manaln in the Mapuche language – mapudungun means to offer something to someone, that is Manaln, an offering.
- Signature wine, 100% from the hand of its viticulturist.
- Chilean wine of limited production, fruit of the passion for viticulture.
- DO Maipo Valley.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Case
Useful life: 10 Years
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 300 Boxes
Supply capacity: 100 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes
Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: FOB
Specification: ÜYAK reflects the typicality of the Cinsault variety in Itata in all its sense of origin. Pale violet red color. On the intense nose we can distinguish raspberry with hints of cherry. On the palate it is light, very smooth and with great acidity, where raspberry notes appear again, as well as a light spice. Also, the work of the amphora is felt in the amplitude, without losing the freshness and acidity characteristic of the variety. Natural and unfiltered stabilized wine. Variety: 100% Cinsault. A °: 13,2Country of origin: Chile Packaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 230 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 4.000 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
- Tasting Notes: Very fruity aromas of currants, cherries and raspberries. Clean and dry on the palate, with medium-low acidity. Fruity, very fresh and light, despite its interesting complexity.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 -16°C
- Origin: Malleco Valley
- On the palate: it is juicy, with great body and round tannins.
- We recommend serving it at 18-20ºC.
- Harvest 2019
- DO Maule Valley
- no added sugar
- Without additives
- 250ml bottle
- Available options: 100% Blueberry / Blueberry-Cherry / Blueberry-Maqui
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic
- On the nose: pleasant aromas of fresh red fruits, spices, a delicate mix.
- On the palate: smooth, juicy with round, soft, silky tannins, medium structure and volume, elegant and well balanced.
- 37% Carmenere, 21% Petit Sirah, 17% Petit Verdot, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Tempranillo, 8% Malbec.