CABERNET SAUVIGNON 2019
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: It is a wine with premium grapes, structured with round, soft and ripe tannins, easy to drink and enjoy. Let it air for a few minutes to highlight its fruit and serve in your glass at 18ºC. Manaln in the Mapuche language – mapudungun means to offer something to someone, that is Manaln, an offering.
- Signature wine, 100% from the hand of its viticulturist.
- Chilean wine of limited production, fruit of the passion for viticulture.
- DO Maipo Valley.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Case
Useful life: 10 Years
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 300 Boxes
Supply capacity: 100 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes
Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: FOB
- no added sugar
- Without additives
- 250ml bottle
- Available options: 100% Blueberry / Blueberry-Cherry / Blueberry-Maqui
Specification: Cinderella is born in the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area.
- Colour: deep red
- Nose: Notes of red fruits such as raspberry and cherry, mixed with notes of red pepper and black pepper.
- Taste: On the palate it is a velvety wine with good structure, great freshness and acidity.
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Its harvest was carried out on March 22 where it reached its optimal phenolic maturity.
- Total storage of 17 months
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 180 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: aromas of fruit floats such as peach and apricot and very present floral notes.
- 12,5 º
- 93 Pts. Uncorked 2019
- 93 Pts. Alistair Cooper Latin American Wine Guide
- 91 Pts. James Suckling
- 90 Pts Tim Atkin
- Appearance: Intense and bright purple color with bluish notes.
- On the nose: It shows intense aromas of spices and natural fruits.
- On the palate: Sweet fruit and elegant wood achieve a perfect balance.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 14 months.
- This rosé is a blend of Malbec (50%), Tempranillo (40%) and Mourvedre (10%)
- Connect with the senses from the first glance: in a beautiful metallic pink color.
- On the nose, notes of orange blossom and honey stand out, raw touches.
- It is unctuous, it balances the initial sweetness very well with a vibrant acidity and a bitter finish with a touch of ginger.
- Fresh notes of wild apples, grapefruit, ginger and honey.
Specification: ÜYAK reflects the typicality of the Cinsault variety in Itata in all its sense of origin. Pale violet red color. On the intense nose we can distinguish raspberry with hints of cherry. On the palate it is light, very smooth and with great acidity, where raspberry notes appear again, as well as a light spice. Also, the work of the amphora is felt in the amplitude, without losing the freshness and acidity characteristic of the variety. Natural and unfiltered stabilized wine. Variety: 100% Cinsault. A °: 13,2Country of origin: Chile Packaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 230 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 4.000 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW