WINE CARMENERE ANDEAN SUMMITS
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Intense bluish red with matte notes. Very pleasant aroma of plum, chocolate, roasted pepper and paprika. Very harmonious and smooth on the palate. With abundant round tannins. It is a generous, long and clean wine.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 10 months.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Units per Box / 128 Boxes per pallet
Useful life: 5 Years
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 1.200 Boxes
Supply capacity: 500 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 128 Boxes
Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception
Brand: Andean Summits Single Vineyard
How the payment was made: 50% Advance - 50% CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
- Intense red color, aromas of red fruits, raisins, ripe plums and floral notes.
- Balanced mouth, excellent and refreshing acidity, ripe fruit. It is concentrated, with elegant tannins, persistent and with good aging potential.
- Manual harvest carried out the first week of May.
- W. Cachapoal Valley
- Manual harvest during the first week of April.
- Vinification: selected yeasts are used that highlight the characteristics of the variety.
- Regulated temperatures between 15 and 18 degrees, make the varietal expression maximum, delivering a very fruity wine.
- The work on the post-fermentation lees gives this wine greater volume in the mouth, increases its aging capacity and makes it very attractive.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Natural product
- No preservatives, colors or artificial sweeteners
- Gluten free
- Varieties: Blueberry / Mint / Ginger
Specification: ÜYAK reflects the typicality of the Cinsault variety in Itata in all its sense of origin. Pale violet red color. On the intense nose we can distinguish raspberry with hints of cherry. On the palate it is light, very smooth and with great acidity, where raspberry notes appear again, as well as a light spice. Also, the work of the amphora is felt in the amplitude, without losing the freshness and acidity characteristic of the variety. Natural and unfiltered stabilized wine. Variety: 100% Cinsault. A °: 13,2Country of origin: Chile Packaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 230 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 4.000 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
- Tasting Notes: Very fruity aromas of currants, cherries and raspberries. Clean and dry on the palate, with medium-low acidity. Fruity, very fresh and light, despite its interesting complexity.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 -16°C
- Origin: Malleco Valley
Specification: Cinderella is born in the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area.
- Colour: deep red
- Nose: Notes of red fruits such as raspberry and cherry, mixed with notes of red pepper and black pepper.
- Taste: On the palate it is a velvety wine with good structure, great freshness and acidity.
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Its harvest was carried out on March 22 where it reached its optimal phenolic maturity.
- Total storage of 17 months
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 180 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB