NAHUELBUTA PINOT NOIR WINE
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Pinot Noir red wine, Harvest 2020, Valle de Malleco, Gateway to Patagonia in the southernmost area of Chile. Nahuelbuta
- Tasting Notes: Very fruity aromas of currants, cherries and raspberries. Clean and dry on the palate, with medium-low acidity. Fruity, very fresh and light, despite its interesting complexity.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 -16°C
- Origin: Malleco Valley
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Bottles of 750ml per Box
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 750 Boxes
Supply capacity: 9 Annual Pallets
Minimum purchase: 20 Boxes
Delivery time: 30 Days from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: FOB
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 10 months.
- Signature wine, 100% from the hand of its viticulturist.
- Chilean wine of limited production, fruit of the passion for viticulture.
- DO Maipo Valley.
- Great volume on the palate, soft and balanced with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- We recommend serving at 20°C with pasta with creamy sauces or white meats.
- DO Maule Valley
- On the nose: aromas of fruit floats such as peach and apricot and very present floral notes.
- 12,5 º
- 93 Pts. Uncorked 2019
- 93 Pts. Alistair Cooper Latin American Wine Guide
- 91 Pts. James Suckling
- 90 Pts Tim Atkin
Specification: Sparkling rosé wine made with Pinot Noir and Garnacha grapes from the Leyda Valley.
- Low in sugar
- 12,5% Alcohol
- Packaged in a 250ml can
- Presentation 4 Pack
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: Cans Packaging detail: 4 Packs per Box / 200 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: 18 Months Certifications: Vegan, Chile Brand Available stock: 930 Boxes Supply capacity: 2.500 Boxes Monthly Minimum purchase: 100 Boxes Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception Brand: Shrieking Sparkling Rose How the payment was made: To agree Terms of Sale: EXW