CADENCE CHARDONNAY 2019
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Bright yellow in color, aromas of melon, chestnuts and nuts, pineapple and banana. Harmonious mouth, fruity, fresh and creamy at the end, pleasant aftertaste and persistence.
- Manual harvest during the first week of April.
- Vinification: selected yeasts are used that highlight the characteristics of the variety.
- Regulated temperatures between 15 and 18 degrees, make the varietal expression maximum, delivering a very fruity wine.
- The work on the post-fermentation lees gives this wine greater volume in the mouth, increases its aging capacity and makes it very attractive.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 12 Units per Box / 75 Boxes per pallet
Useful life: 5 Years
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 10.000 Boxes
Supply capacity: 1.000 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 300 Boxes
Delivery time: 4 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: 50% Advance - 50% CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic
Specification: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon wine from the Maipo Valley. Coming from 25-year-old vines, of masal origin and conducted on trellises. Vineyard on clay loam.
- Harvest carried out on April 3 when it reaches its optimal phenolic maturity.
- Total storage of 15 months.
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 180 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: Advance/CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- Great volume on the palate, soft and balanced with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- We recommend serving at 20°C with pasta with creamy sauces or white meats.
- DO Maule Valley
- Intense red color, aromas of red fruits, raisins, ripe plums and floral notes.
- Balanced mouth, excellent and refreshing acidity, ripe fruit. It is concentrated, with elegant tannins, persistent and with good aging potential.
- Manual harvest carried out the first week of May.
- W. Cachapoal Valley
- Tasting Notes: Very fruity aromas of currants, cherries and raspberries. Clean and dry on the palate, with medium-low acidity. Fruity, very fresh and light, despite its interesting complexity.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 -16°C
- Origin: Malleco Valley
- This rosé is a blend of Malbec (50%), Tempranillo (40%) and Mourvedre (10%)
- Connect with the senses from the first glance: in a beautiful metallic pink color.
- On the nose, notes of orange blossom and honey stand out, raw touches.
- It is unctuous, it balances the initial sweetness very well with a vibrant acidity and a bitter finish with a touch of ginger.
- Fresh notes of wild apples, grapefruit, ginger and honey.
- On the nose: pleasant aromas of fresh red fruits, spices, a delicate mix.
- On the palate: smooth, juicy with round, soft, silky tannins, medium structure and volume, elegant and well balanced.
- 37% Carmenere, 21% Petit Sirah, 17% Petit Verdot, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Tempranillo, 8% Malbec.