KIMCHE CARMENERE RESERVATION 2019
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Intense and deep purple red color.
- On the nose: it is complex with pleasant notes of cherries, spices, tobacco, chocolate.
- On the palate: it is abundant, smooth and balanced, an easy-drinking wine with soft and ripe tannins with a long and pleasant persistence.
- We recommend serving it at 20ºC together with roasted meats, pasta.
- DO Maule Valley
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 12 Bottles per Box / 100 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: 48 Months
Certifications: sustain life
Available stock: 1.000 Boxes
Supply capacity: Stock in permanent renewal
Minimum purchase: 1 pallet
Delivery time: 1 Week from OC reception
How the payment was made: To agree
Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: pleasant aromas of fresh red fruits, spices, a delicate mix.
- On the palate: smooth, juicy with round, soft, silky tannins, medium structure and volume, elegant and well balanced.
- 37% Carmenere, 21% Petit Sirah, 17% Petit Verdot, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Tempranillo, 8% Malbec.
- Natural product
- No preservatives, colors or artificial sweeteners
- Gluten free
- Varieties: Blueberry / Mint / Ginger
Specification: Cinderella is born in the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area.
- Colour: deep red
- Nose: Notes of red fruits such as raspberry and cherry, mixed with notes of red pepper and black pepper.
- Taste: On the palate it is a velvety wine with good structure, great freshness and acidity.
- 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Its harvest was carried out on March 22 where it reached its optimal phenolic maturity.
- Total storage of 17 months
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 180 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: The Spies How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
Specification: ÜYAK reflects the typicality of the Cinsault variety in Itata in all its sense of origin. Pale violet red color. On the intense nose we can distinguish raspberry with hints of cherry. On the palate it is light, very smooth and with great acidity, where raspberry notes appear again, as well as a light spice. Also, the work of the amphora is felt in the amplitude, without losing the freshness and acidity characteristic of the variety. Natural and unfiltered stabilized wine. Variety: 100% Cinsault. A °: 13,2Country of origin: Chile Packaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 230 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 4.000 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the palate: The wine is medium bodied, with good varietal definition and soft tannins. The finish is pleasant, where the fruity aromas persist.
- It is recommended to consume at 20°C
- Ideal to accompany grilled or stewed meats
- DO Maule Valley
- Harvest 2019
- no added sugar
- Without additives
- 250ml bottle
- Available options: 100% Blueberry / Blueberry-Cherry / Blueberry-Maqui
- 100 organic%
- 300ml glass bottle
- This rosé is a blend of Malbec (50%), Tempranillo (40%) and Mourvedre (10%)
- Connect with the senses from the first glance: in a beautiful metallic pink color.
- On the nose, notes of orange blossom and honey stand out, raw touches.
- It is unctuous, it balances the initial sweetness very well with a vibrant acidity and a bitter finish with a touch of ginger.
- Fresh notes of wild apples, grapefruit, ginger and honey.