ORGANIC BLUEBERRY PRESS JUICE
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Certified Organic Cranberry Pressed Juice. Made from a single species of fruit previously carefully selected, maintaining the seasonality of each one, thus ensuring purity and organic quality.
- 100 organic%
- 300ml glass bottle
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 24 units per box
Useful life: 12 Months
Available stock: 100 Boxes
Supply capacity: To be defined according to the purchase program
Minimum purchase: 50 Boxes
Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
- Natural product
- No preservatives, colors or artificial sweeteners
- Gluten free
- Varieties: Blueberry / Mint / Ginger
- Great volume on the palate, soft and balanced with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- We recommend serving at 20°C with pasta with creamy sauces or white meats.
- DO Maule Valley
- 14% humidity
- Bulk format in 5 kilo boxes
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.
- stamp free
- 0% added sugar
- With vegetable caffeine derived from guarana
- 250cc can
- On the nose: aromas of fruit floats such as peach and apricot and very present floral notes.
- 12,5 º
- 93 Pts. Uncorked 2019
- 93 Pts. Alistair Cooper Latin American Wine Guide
- 91 Pts. James Suckling
- 90 Pts Tim Atkin
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with fruity notes of muscatel and other fruits such as pears, apricot skins and orange peel tones.
- On the palate: it is soft and silky, its fruity notes appear again in the aftertaste with great intensity, very pleasant to drink, a little more pungent than the previous one, due to the percentage of alcohol, but which can be attenuated by adding ice when drinking. With a very good ending.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes and in all types of cocktails.
- no added sugar
- Without additives
- 250ml bottle
- Available options: 100% Blueberry / Blueberry-Cherry / Blueberry-Maqui