PISCO 35 ° 750ml
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Artisan Pisco with a soft straw yellow color.
- On the nose: at first it seems a little alcoholic, but as it is aerated, it releases a soft aroma of muscatel, very correct, without defects.
- On the palate: it is sweet, a greater fruit intensity is felt in the aftertaste with slight anise notes, with a smooth and silky texture, with a very good finish.
- Composition: Muscat of Alexandria and Moscatel Rosada
- Aging: 6 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Mainly in all types of cocktails.
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per box / 140 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Undefined
Available stock: 280 Boxes
Supply capacity: 140 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 50 Boxes
Delivery time: 30 days from OC reception
Brand: Chañaral de Carén
How the payment was made: 50% Advance - 50% CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
- premium distillate
- quality raw materials
- Pure and natural water from southern Chile
- 7 native and endemic botanicals
- Proprietary base alcohol
Specification: Chasconas, pale yellow in color where its fine and elegant bubbles stand out.
- On the nose: its aromas of white pear, almonds and flowers predominate, accompanied by notes of toasted bread.
- In the mouth: its freshness and fineness of the bubble stand out, with a good balance and persistence. Variety: 45% Moscatel – 45% Torontel – 10% Cinsault.
- Yr: 12,1.
- Year: 2017 (36 months on lees)
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Case Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Stock Available: 2.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 2.600 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
- Filtered in special machines 3 times to leave it free of impurities.
- It is made with the selection of the best grapes from the Elqui Valley.
- 1 liter bottle
- Pure spring water
- Without filter
- no preservatives
- Varieties: American Stout / German Pils / Calafate / Scottish Export / American Amber Ale
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic
- It is characterized by its alcoholic strength, very aromatic and with a soft and translucent color.
- It can be consumed alone or mixed with a drink of personal taste.