REFRESHING MASALA CHAI DRINK
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Refreshing, natural and functional drink for our body.
- 100% natural drink
- No chemical preservatives or additives
- 250cc glass bottle and metal cap.
- 4 varieties: Berry flavored green tea (with Stevia) / Mango flavored black tea (with Stevia) / Vanilla flavored Rooibos (with Stevia) / Original flavored black tea with spices (unflavored or sweetened)
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 12 bottles per case / 140 cases per pallet
Useful life: 7 Months
Certifications: Gluten free certified by INTA
Available stock: 330 Boxes
Supply capacity: 1330 boxes monthly
Minimum purchase: 70 Boxes
Delivery time: 2 weeks from receipt of OC
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the palate: it is juicy, with great body and round tannins.
- We recommend serving it at 18-20ºC.
- Harvest 2019
- DO Maule Valley
- Mouth: intense herbal tone and consistent with the nose. For the end of a meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750 cc.
- On the nose: aromas of ripe fruit and citrus of medium to high intensity.
- On the palate: good body, warm step with a certain unctuousness, it has a very well achieved sweetness. At room temperature it is quite balanced without exposing apparent defects, with a notable alcoholic sensation.
- Composition: Pink Muscat
- Aging: 5 months in stainless steel vats, with weekly oxygenation.
- Consumption: Highly recommended for cocktails based on citrus or fruit, sour and with white soft drinks such as tonic water, ginger ale or another.
- 100 organic%
- 300ml glass bottle
- Manual harvest during the first week of April.
- Vinification: selected yeasts are used that highlight the characteristics of the variety.
- Regulated temperatures between 15 and 18 degrees, make the varietal expression maximum, delivering a very fruity wine.
- The work on the post-fermentation lees gives this wine greater volume in the mouth, increases its aging capacity and makes it very attractive.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Natural product
- No preservatives, colors or artificial sweeteners
- Gluten free
- Varieties: Blueberry / Mint / Ginger
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with fruity notes of muscatel and other fruits such as pears, apricot skins and orange peel tones.
- On the palate: it is soft and silky, its fruity notes appear again in the aftertaste with great intensity, very pleasant to drink, a little more pungent than the previous one, due to the percentage of alcohol, but which can be attenuated by adding ice when drinking. With a very good ending.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes and in all types of cocktails.
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic