NATURAL JUICES 300ml
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Natural product, pasteurized and vacuum sealed.
- 100% natural juices
- No added sugar
- No sweeteners or preservatives.
- Presentation in 300ml format
- 3 Flavors available: Maqui / Cranberry / Apple
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 24 Units per Box / 140 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: 36 Months
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 280 Boxes
Supply capacity: 500 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 70 Boxes
Delivery time: 4 Weeks from receipt of OC
Brand: Ruben aviles
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
- It is characterized by its alcoholic strength, very aromatic and with a soft and translucent color.
- It can be consumed alone or mixed with a drink of personal taste.
- Great volume on the palate, soft and balanced with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- We recommend serving at 20°C with pasta with creamy sauces or white meats.
- DO Maule Valley
- In view: yellow color with golden reflections.
- On the nose and mouth: an intense fruitiness is perceived, between green and ripe, with main aromas of banana and chlorophyll. Then aromas of almonds, artichokes, cut grass, green and ripe tomatoes, red apple, ripe olives are perceived. With less intensity are aromas of asparagus, black pepper, some floral notes, green tea, nuts, vanilla and white pepper.
- Aromatic intensity: Medium-high
- Body: Medium-high
- Varieties: Arbequina and Frantoio
- no added sugar
- Without additives
- 250ml bottle
- Available options: 100% Blueberry / Blueberry-Cherry / Blueberry-Maqui
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with fruity notes of muscatel and other fruits such as pears, apricot skins and orange peel tones.
- On the palate: it is soft and silky, its fruity notes appear again in the aftertaste with great intensity, very pleasant to drink, a little more pungent than the previous one, due to the percentage of alcohol, but which can be attenuated by adding ice when drinking. With a very good ending.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes and in all types of cocktails.
- Natural product
- No preservatives, colors or artificial sweeteners
- Gluten free
- Varieties: Blueberry / Mint / Ginger
- In view: It is clean and bright
- On the palate: it is round, soft and persistent. PISCO JULIÁ undoubtedly represents the most genuine pisquera tradition in Chile.
- On the nose: Flawless and with typical aromas of tropical fruit, some cooked fruit and berries, and a slight aroma of jasmine and roses.
- On the nose: at first it seems a little alcoholic, but as it is aerated, it releases a soft aroma of muscatel, very correct, without defects.
- On the palate: it is sweet, a greater fruit intensity is felt in the aftertaste with slight anise notes, with a smooth and silky texture, with a very good finish.
- Composition: Muscat of Alexandria and Moscatel Rosada
- Aging: 6 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Mainly in all types of cocktails.