100% NATURAL BLUEBERRY JUICE 250ml
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: 100% natural juices with unique and intense flavors, made from selected fruit, not concentrates.
- no added sugar
- Without additives
- 250ml bottle
- Available options: 100% Blueberry / Blueberry-Cherry / Blueberry-Maqui
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 12 Units per Box / 288 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: 24 Months
Certifications: USDA Organic, HACCP, FDA Register Number
Available stock: 2.880 Boxes
Supply capacity: 2.880 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 288 Boxes
Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: 50% together with the OC - 50% against BL copy
Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: aromas of fruit floats such as peach and apricot and very present floral notes.
- 12,5 º
- 93 Pts. Uncorked 2019
- 93 Pts. Alistair Cooper Latin American Wine Guide
- 91 Pts. James Suckling
- 90 Pts Tim Atkin
- Great volume on the palate, soft and balanced with a pleasant and persistent finish.
- We recommend serving at 20°C with pasta with creamy sauces or white meats.
- DO Maule Valley
- 100% Natural
- Pack with 4 units per box.
- Varieties: With Oregano / With Merkén / With Garlic / Cochayuyo Salt
- On the palate: it is juicy, with great body and round tannins.
- We recommend serving it at 18-20ºC.
- Harvest 2019
- DO Maule Valley
- Crunchy and light
- Good source of protein and fiber
- 100% natural
- Varieties: Retro Cheese / Authentic Peanuts / Smart Hummus
- 269cc can
- 330cc bottle in Four Pack presentation.
- Varieties: Lager 4,7° / Pale Ale 5,0° / Stout 5,0°
- Manual harvest during the first week of April.
- Vinification: selected yeasts are used that highlight the characteristics of the variety.
- Regulated temperatures between 15 and 18 degrees, make the varietal expression maximum, delivering a very fruity wine.
- The work on the post-fermentation lees gives this wine greater volume in the mouth, increases its aging capacity and makes it very attractive.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.