GIN PROVINCE ANDES DRY
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Gin Provincia combines traditional Gin botanicals and endemic botanicals from the Andes.
- On the nose: classic juniper and citrus notes stand out along with floral and herbal notes, especially boldo, an endemic botanist from the Andes.
- On the palate: it has a long journey. Its well-integrated alcoholic level allows floral notes to be distinguished along with spicy nuances provided by the mixture of peppers.
- In view: it is a transparent, clean and bright distillate.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Units per Box / 120 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 120 Boxes
Supply capacity: 120 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 120 Boxes
Delivery time: 30 Days from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.
- With polyfloral honey from Araucanía
- The recommended serving temperature is between 6° and 15° C.
- At sight: transparent, clean and without the presence of sediments.
- On the nose: high aromatic intensity; floral aromas such as orange blossoms and white roses are perceived; fruity notes such as white pear, quince and citrus notes such as lemon peel, nuts.
- On the palate: it is creamy, fresh, with high acidity; it is balanced, balanced and persistent; It is consistent with a nose where aromas of fruits such as white pear, citrus and floral stand out.
- Pairings: to drink it just serve as a very cold appetizer accompanied by a white pear sorbet; with lemon-based desserts such as lemon pie, tres leches dessert, or quince jelly. White meat, chicken or fish, accompanied by salads with green leaves and hints of green apple.
- Presentation 750cc
- On the nose: flawless and delivers aromas of tropical fruit, with slight touches of citrus and berries, and a very persistent floral aroma.
- On the palate: the persistent flavor of the Muscat varieties is noticeable.
- It has body and roundness with an alcohol content of 40°.
- 750cc bottle
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with fruity notes of muscatel and other fruits such as pears, apricot skins and orange peel tones.
- On the palate: it is soft and silky, its fruity notes appear again in the aftertaste with great intensity, very pleasant to drink, a little more pungent than the previous one, due to the percentage of alcohol, but which can be attenuated by adding ice when drinking. With a very good ending.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes and in all types of cocktails.
- Pure spring water
- Without filter
- no preservatives
- Varieties: American Stout / German Pils / Calafate / Scottish Export / American Amber Ale
- 330cc bottle in Four Pack presentation.
- Varieties: Lager 4,7° / Pale Ale 5,0° / Stout 5,0°
Specification: Chasconas, pale yellow in color where its fine and elegant bubbles stand out.
- On the nose: its aromas of white pear, almonds and flowers predominate, accompanied by notes of toasted bread.
- In the mouth: its freshness and fineness of the bubble stand out, with a good balance and persistence. Variety: 45% Moscatel – 45% Torontel – 10% Cinsault.
- Yr: 12,1.
- Year: 2017 (36 months on lees)
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Case Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Stock Available: 2.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 2.600 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW