OLIVE OIL 500ml
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
- In view: yellow color with golden reflections.
- On the nose and mouth: an intense fruitiness is perceived, between green and ripe, with main aromas of banana and chlorophyll. Then aromas of almonds, artichokes, cut grass, green and ripe tomatoes, red apple, ripe olives are perceived. With less intensity are aromas of asparagus, black pepper, some floral notes, green tea, nuts, vanilla and white pepper.
- Aromatic intensity: Medium-high
- Body: Medium-high
- Varieties: Arbequina and Frantoio
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 10 Units per Box / 51 Boxes Per Pallet
Useful life: 2 years.
Certifications: FDA registration
Available stock: 100 Boxes
Supply capacity: 20 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 30 Boxes
Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception
Brand: Guarilihue gates
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
- It is characterized by its alcoholic strength, very aromatic and with a soft and translucent color.
- It can be consumed alone or mixed with a drink of personal taste.
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic
- 100% natural juices
- No added sugar
- No sweeteners or preservatives.
- Presentation in 300ml format
- 3 Flavors available: Maqui / Cranberry / Apple
- Mouth: intense herbal tone and consistent with the nose. For the end of a meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750 cc.
- On the palate: it is very soft and velvety, leaving soft notes of pepper on the finish.
- 40° degrees
- On the nose: it is complex with pleasant notes of cherries, spices, tobacco, chocolate.
- On the palate: it is abundant, smooth and balanced, an easy-drinking wine with soft and ripe tannins with a long and pleasant persistence.
- We recommend serving it at 20ºC together with roasted meats, pasta.
- DO Maule Valley
- On the palate: it is juicy, with great body and round tannins.
- We recommend serving it at 18-20ºC.
- Harvest 2019
- DO Maule Valley
- 100% Chilean hass avocado
- No preservatives or other external agents to the fruit
- 0% cholesterol
- Rich in vitamins A, B2, C, D and E
- Helps prevent and reduce the risk of heart problems, obesity and diabetes.
- withstands high temperatures
- Varieties: 100% Avocado / Avocado-Basil / Avocado-Merkén / Avocado-Olivo / Avocado-Garlic