OLIVE OIL 500ml
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
- In view: yellow color with golden reflections.
- On the nose and mouth: an intense fruitiness is perceived, between green and ripe, with main aromas of banana and chlorophyll. Then aromas of almonds, artichokes, cut grass, green and ripe tomatoes, red apple, ripe olives are perceived. With less intensity are aromas of asparagus, black pepper, some floral notes, green tea, nuts, vanilla and white pepper.
- Aromatic intensity: Medium-high
- Body: Medium-high
- Varieties: Arbequina and Frantoio
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 10 Units per Box / 51 Boxes Per Pallet
Useful life: 2 years.
Certifications: FDA registration
Available stock: 100 Boxes
Supply capacity: 20 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 30 Boxes
Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception
Brand: Guarilihue gates
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the nose: at first it seems a little alcoholic, but as it is aerated, it releases a soft aroma of muscatel, very correct, without defects.
- On the palate: it is sweet, a greater fruit intensity is felt in the aftertaste with slight anise notes, with a smooth and silky texture, with a very good finish.
- Composition: Muscat of Alexandria and Moscatel Rosada
- Aging: 6 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Mainly in all types of cocktails.
- No smell or taste
- eco-friendly label
- Recyclable or reusable glass container.
Specification: 100% Chilean seafood, extracted and packaged in the south of Chile in a certified plant.
- Increase your red blood cells
- Low in fat
- larger caliber
- Potassium source
- Omega 3
- Varieties: Assortment of Seafood / Natural Cuttlefish / Mussels in Oil / Mussels in Water
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: Cans Packaging detail: 24 Cans per Box / 96 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: 3 Years Certifications: HACCP Available stock: 1 Container (10 Pallets) Supply capacity: 24.000 Boxes Monthly Minimum purchase: 2 pallets Delivery time: 1 Week from OC reception Brand: Savior How the payment was made: CAD Terms of Sale: EXW
- Signature wine, 100% from the hand of its viticulturist.
- Chilean wine of limited production, fruit of the passion for viticulture.
- DO Maipo Valley.
- On the nose: aromas of fruit floats such as peach and apricot and very present floral notes.
- 12,5 º
- 93 Pts. Uncorked 2019
- 93 Pts. Alistair Cooper Latin American Wine Guide
- 91 Pts. James Suckling
- 90 Pts Tim Atkin
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with fruity notes of muscatel and other fruits such as pears, apricot skins and orange peel tones.
- On the palate: it is soft and silky, its fruity notes appear again in the aftertaste with great intensity, very pleasant to drink, a little more pungent than the previous one, due to the percentage of alcohol, but which can be attenuated by adding ice when drinking. With a very good ending.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes and in all types of cocktails.
- In view: It is clean and bright
- On the palate: it is round, soft and persistent. PISCO JULIÁ undoubtedly represents the most genuine pisquera tradition in Chile.
- On the nose: Flawless and with typical aromas of tropical fruit, some cooked fruit and berries, and a slight aroma of jasmine and roses.
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic