* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Artisan Pisco with a soft straw yellow color.
- On the nose: at first it seems a little alcoholic, but as it is aerated, it releases a soft aroma of muscatel, very correct, without defects.
- On the palate: it is sweet, a greater fruit intensity is felt in the aftertaste with slight anise notes, with a smooth and silky texture, with a very good finish.
- Composition: Muscat of Alexandria and Moscatel Rosada
- Aging: 6 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Mainly in all types of cocktails.
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Craft Pisco of golden yellow color.
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with fruity notes of muscatel and other fruits such as pears, apricot skins and orange peel tones.
- On the palate: it is soft and silky, its fruity notes appear again in the aftertaste with great intensity, very pleasant to drink, a little more pungent than the previous one, due to the percentage of alcohol, but which can be attenuated by adding ice when drinking. With a very good ending.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes and in all types of cocktails.