* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Rosé wine from the Colchagua Valley, from a small vineyard with organic and biodynamic certification.
- This rosé is a blend of Malbec (50%), Tempranillo (40%) and Mourvedre (10%)
- Connect with the senses from the first glance: in a beautiful metallic pink color.
- On the nose, notes of orange blossom and honey stand out, raw touches.
- It is unctuous, it balances the initial sweetness very well with a vibrant acidity and a bitter finish with a touch of ginger.
- Fresh notes of wild apples, grapefruit, ginger and honey.
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Sparkling rosé wine made with Pinot Noir and Garnacha grapes from the Leyda Valley.
- Low in sugar
- 12,5% Alcohol
- Packaged in a 250ml can
- Presentation 4 Pack
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: Cans Packaging detail: 4 Packs per Box / 200 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: 18 Months Certifications: Vegan, Chile Brand Available stock: 930 Boxes Supply capacity: 2.500 Boxes Monthly Minimum purchase: 100 Boxes Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception Brand: Shrieking Sparkling Rose How the payment was made: To agree Terms of Sale: EXW