* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Bright yellow in color, aromas of melon, chestnuts and nuts, pineapple and banana. Harmonious mouth, fruity, fresh and creamy at the end, pleasant aftertaste and persistence.
- Manual harvest during the first week of April.
- Vinification: selected yeasts are used that highlight the characteristics of the variety.
- Regulated temperatures between 15 and 18 degrees, make the varietal expression maximum, delivering a very fruity wine.
- The work on the post-fermentation lees gives this wine greater volume in the mouth, increases its aging capacity and makes it very attractive.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.