PISCO WILUF 40 °
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: The product has no color, since it is not stored in wood. It is clean and bright.
- On the nose: flawless and delivers aromas of tropical fruit, with slight touches of citrus and berries, and a very persistent floral aroma.
- On the palate: the persistent flavor of the Muscat varieties is noticeable.
- It has body and roundness with an alcohol content of 40°.
- 750cc bottle
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Units per Box / 90 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 270 Boxes
Supply capacity: 90 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 45 Boxes
Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: 50% Advance - 50% CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
- On the nose: aromas of ripe fruit and citrus of medium to high intensity.
- On the palate: good body, warm step with a certain unctuousness, it has a very well achieved sweetness. At room temperature it is quite balanced without exposing apparent defects, with a notable alcoholic sensation.
- Composition: Pink Muscat
- Aging: 5 months in stainless steel vats, with weekly oxygenation.
- Consumption: Highly recommended for cocktails based on citrus or fruit, sour and with white soft drinks such as tonic water, ginger ale or another.
- In view: It is clean and bright
- On the palate: it is round, soft and persistent. PISCO JULIÁ undoubtedly represents the most genuine pisquera tradition in Chile.
- On the nose: Flawless and with typical aromas of tropical fruit, some cooked fruit and berries, and a slight aroma of jasmine and roses.
- On the nose: soft touches of wood combined with very balanced nuts.
- On the palate: good body, soft tannins, nuts and notes of hazelnuts, sweet notes of fruit and a pleasant evolution, great persistence on the palate.
- Pairing: with desserts based on oranges or nuts, chocolates with a high percentage of cocoa.
- 750cc Presentation
- At sight: transparent, clean and without the presence of sediments.
- On the nose: high aromatic intensity; floral aromas such as orange blossoms and white roses are perceived; fruity notes such as white pear, quince and citrus notes such as lemon peel, nuts.
- On the palate: it is creamy, fresh, with high acidity; it is balanced, balanced and persistent; It is consistent with a nose where aromas of fruits such as white pear, citrus and floral stand out.
- Pairings: to drink it just serve as a very cold appetizer accompanied by a white pear sorbet; with lemon-based desserts such as lemon pie, tres leches dessert, or quince jelly. White meat, chicken or fish, accompanied by salads with green leaves and hints of green apple.
- Presentation 750cc
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic
- It is characterized by its alcoholic strength, very aromatic and with a soft and translucent color.
- It can be consumed alone or mixed with a drink of personal taste.
- On the nose: aromas of fruit floats such as peach and apricot and very present floral notes.
- 12,5 º
- 93 Pts. Uncorked 2019
- 93 Pts. Alistair Cooper Latin American Wine Guide
- 91 Pts. James Suckling
- 90 Pts Tim Atkin
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.