PISCO WILUF 40 °
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: The product has no color, since it is not stored in wood. It is clean and bright.
- On the nose: flawless and delivers aromas of tropical fruit, with slight touches of citrus and berries, and a very persistent floral aroma.
- On the palate: the persistent flavor of the Muscat varieties is noticeable.
- It has body and roundness with an alcohol content of 40°.
- 750cc bottle
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Units per Box / 90 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 270 Boxes
Supply capacity: 90 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 45 Boxes
Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: 50% Advance - 50% CAD
Terms of Sale: FOB
- Pure spring water
- Without filter
- no preservatives
- Varieties: American Stout / German Pils / Calafate / Scottish Export / American Amber Ale
- On the nose: soft touches of wood combined with very balanced nuts.
- On the palate: good body, soft tannins, nuts and notes of hazelnuts, sweet notes of fruit and a pleasant evolution, great persistence on the palate.
- Pairing: with desserts based on oranges or nuts, chocolates with a high percentage of cocoa.
- 750cc Presentation
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.
- 100 organic%
- 300ml glass bottle
- 100% natural juices
- No added sugar
- No sweeteners or preservatives.
- Presentation in 300ml format
- 3 Flavors available: Maqui / Cranberry / Apple
- On the palate: it is very soft and velvety, leaving soft notes of pepper on the finish.
- 40° degrees
- On the nose: aromas of ripe fruit and citrus of medium to high intensity.
- On the palate: good body, warm step with a certain unctuousness, it has a very well achieved sweetness. At room temperature it is quite balanced without exposing apparent defects, with a notable alcoholic sensation.
- Composition: Pink Muscat
- Aging: 5 months in stainless steel vats, with weekly oxygenation.
- Consumption: Highly recommended for cocktails based on citrus or fruit, sour and with white soft drinks such as tonic water, ginger ale or another.
- Mouth: intense herbal tone and consistent with the nose. For the end of a meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750 cc.