BOTANICAL PROVINCE GIN
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Botanic Province Gin, inspired by the colors and aromas of spring: floral, fresh and harmonious.
- On the nose: juniper notes stand out along with floral notes provided by rosehip and raspberry, accompanied by citrus touches of orange and ginger.
- On the palate: distilled with a lot of personality where floral and citrus notes are distinguished with a mix between sweet and citrus.
- In view: it is a rosé distillate with a tone similar to a rosé wine.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Units per Box / 120 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 120 Boxes
Supply capacity: 120 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 120 Boxes
Delivery time: 30 Days from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the nose: soft touches of wood combined with very balanced nuts.
- On the palate: good body, soft tannins, nuts and notes of hazelnuts, sweet notes of fruit and a pleasant evolution, great persistence on the palate.
- Pairing: with desserts based on oranges or nuts, chocolates with a high percentage of cocoa.
- 750cc Presentation
- Filtered in special machines 3 times to leave it free of impurities.
- It is made with the selection of the best grapes from the Elqui Valley.
- 1 liter bottle
- On the palate: it is very soft and velvety, leaving soft notes of pepper on the finish.
- 40° degrees
- At sight: transparent, clean and without the presence of sediments.
- On the nose: high aromatic intensity; floral aromas such as orange blossoms and white roses are perceived; fruity notes such as white pear, quince and citrus notes such as lemon peel, nuts.
- On the palate: it is creamy, fresh, with high acidity; it is balanced, balanced and persistent; It is consistent with a nose where aromas of fruits such as white pear, citrus and floral stand out.
- Pairings: to drink it just serve as a very cold appetizer accompanied by a white pear sorbet; with lemon-based desserts such as lemon pie, tres leches dessert, or quince jelly. White meat, chicken or fish, accompanied by salads with green leaves and hints of green apple.
- Presentation 750cc
- Mouth: wide, with a rustic-artisanal profile and a final aftertaste of raisins.
- Nose: Aromas reminiscent of olives, red roses, orange blossom and lavender in great intensity.
- For end of meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750cc and 40° GL.
- In view: It is clean and bright
- On the palate: it is round, soft and persistent. PISCO JULIÁ undoubtedly represents the most genuine pisquera tradition in Chile.
- On the nose: Flawless and with typical aromas of tropical fruit, some cooked fruit and berries, and a slight aroma of jasmine and roses.
- It is characterized by its alcoholic strength, very aromatic and with a soft and translucent color.
- It can be consumed alone or mixed with a drink of personal taste.
- premium distillate
- quality raw materials
- Pure and natural water from southern Chile
- 7 native and endemic botanicals
- Proprietary base alcohol