BOTANICAL PROVINCE GIN
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Botanic Province Gin, inspired by the colors and aromas of spring: floral, fresh and harmonious.
- On the nose: juniper notes stand out along with floral notes provided by rosehip and raspberry, accompanied by citrus touches of orange and ginger.
- On the palate: distilled with a lot of personality where floral and citrus notes are distinguished with a mix between sweet and citrus.
- In view: it is a rosé distillate with a tone similar to a rosé wine.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 6 Units per Box / 120 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: Indefinite
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 120 Boxes
Supply capacity: 120 Boxes Monthly
Minimum purchase: 120 Boxes
Delivery time: 30 Days from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
Specification: Premium London Dry style Gin contains 12 botanicals and is made in small batches in a copper pot still.After distillation, we apply our unique method of sonic rest through special speakers that transmit musical vibrations to the container for more than a month, highlighting its flavors and aromas.
- On the nose: evokes an elegantly herbaceous forest, with subtle floral notes like a field in bloom, bright citrus, classic and clean.
- On the palate: a touch of sweetness, top citrus notes, with a herbaceous middle that lingers to the finish.
- Grain based, gluten free
- Vegan, NON-GMO.
- Silver medal award Catad'or Win Awards 2020
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 160 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.000 Bottles Supply capacity: 1.000 Bottles Monthly Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 8 Weeks from OC reception Brand: Wavv Spirits How the payment was made: To agree Terms of Sale: FOB
Specification: Chasconas, pale yellow in color where its fine and elegant bubbles stand out.
- On the nose: its aromas of white pear, almonds and flowers predominate, accompanied by notes of toasted bread.
- In the mouth: its freshness and fineness of the bubble stand out, with a good balance and persistence. Variety: 45% Moscatel – 45% Torontel – 10% Cinsault.
- Yr: 12,1.
- Year: 2017 (36 months on lees)
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Case Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Stock Available: 2.600 Bottles Supply capacity: 2.600 Bottles per year Minimum purchase: 150 Boxes Delivery time: 2 Weeks from OC reception Brand: peroli How the payment was made: Advance Terms of Sale: EXW
- premium distillate
- quality raw materials
- Pure and natural water from southern Chile
- 7 native and endemic botanicals
- Proprietary base alcohol
- Pure spring water
- Without filter
- no preservatives
- Varieties: American Stout / German Pils / Calafate / Scottish Export / American Amber Ale
- 330cc bottle in Four Pack presentation.
- Varieties: Lager 4,7° / Pale Ale 5,0° / Stout 5,0°
- On the nose: soft touches of wood combined with very balanced nuts.
- On the palate: good body, soft tannins, nuts and notes of hazelnuts, sweet notes of fruit and a pleasant evolution, great persistence on the palate.
- Pairing: with desserts based on oranges or nuts, chocolates with a high percentage of cocoa.
- 750cc Presentation
- Filtered in special machines 3 times to leave it free of impurities.
- It is made with the selection of the best grapes from the Elqui Valley.
- 1 liter bottle
- Mouth: intense herbal tone and consistent with the nose. For the end of a meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750 cc.