TRANKURA BEER 500cc
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Trankura Beer is made with top quality imported materials, mainly German malts and German hops, together with the purity of naturally filtered water, and with a meticulous and standardized production process that guarantees the quality of the final product.
- Pure spring water
- Without filter
- no preservatives
- Varieties: American Stout / German Pils / Calafate / Scottish Export / American Amber Ale
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 24 Units per Box / 35 Boxes per Pallet
Useful life: 6 Months
Certifications: Does not have
Available stock: 300 Boxes
Supply capacity: 300 boxes monthly
Minimum purchase: 30 Boxes
Delivery time: 3 Weeks from OC reception
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
- On the nose: at first it seems a little alcoholic, but as it is aerated, it releases a soft aroma of muscatel, very correct, without defects.
- On the palate: it is sweet, a greater fruit intensity is felt in the aftertaste with slight anise notes, with a smooth and silky texture, with a very good finish.
- Composition: Muscat of Alexandria and Moscatel Rosada
- Aging: 6 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Mainly in all types of cocktails.
- premium distillate
- quality raw materials
- Pure and natural water from southern Chile
- 7 native and endemic botanicals
- Proprietary base alcohol
- 100 organic%
- 300ml glass bottle
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with tones of muscatel, quince and orange peel. The months of aging have given it toasty notes that make it more complex and elegant.
- On the palate: it is soft, sweet and perfumed, with a very good finish.
- Great Gold Medal in the Santiago Catador Contest 2015, endorses it as pisco of the year.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes or ice cream.
- In view: It is clean and bright
- On the palate: it is round, soft and persistent. PISCO JULIÁ undoubtedly represents the most genuine pisquera tradition in Chile.
- On the nose: Flawless and with typical aromas of tropical fruit, some cooked fruit and berries, and a slight aroma of jasmine and roses.
- At sight: transparent, clean and without the presence of sediments.
- On the nose: high aromatic intensity; floral aromas such as orange blossoms and white roses are perceived; fruity notes such as white pear, quince and citrus notes such as lemon peel, nuts.
- On the palate: it is creamy, fresh, with high acidity; it is balanced, balanced and persistent; It is consistent with a nose where aromas of fruits such as white pear, citrus and floral stand out.
- Pairings: to drink it just serve as a very cold appetizer accompanied by a white pear sorbet; with lemon-based desserts such as lemon pie, tres leches dessert, or quince jelly. White meat, chicken or fish, accompanied by salads with green leaves and hints of green apple.
- Presentation 750cc
- Natural product
- No preservatives, colors or artificial sweeteners
- Gluten free
- Varieties: Blueberry / Mint / Ginger