RUBEZAHL BEER 330cc
* Price Per Box
Currency: American Dollar (US $)
Specification: Rubezahl beer from the Colchagua Valley. National malts and malts imported from Belgium, hops are of North American origin.
- nice beers
- Balanced flavor, allows it to be enjoyed by all types of consumers.
- 330cc format
- Varieties: Blonde Beard (Blonde Ale Beer) / Ámbar Beard (Amber Ale Beer) / Black Beard (Dark Stout Beer) / Calafate Patagónico (Amber Beer) / Session IPA (Indian Pale Ale)
Country of origin: Chile
Packaging format: bottles
Packaging detail: 24 Units per Box / 48 boxes per Pallet
Useful life: 12 months refrigerated / 6 months at temperatures below 14º
Available stock: 160 Boxes
Supply capacity: 160 cajas
Minimum purchase: 48 Boxes
Delivery time: 2 weeks from receipt of OC
How the payment was made: Advance
Terms of Sale: EXW
Specification: Premium London Dry style Gin contains 12 botanicals and is made in small batches in a copper pot still.After distillation, we apply our unique method of sonic rest through special speakers that transmit musical vibrations to the container for more than a month, highlighting its flavors and aromas.
- On the nose: evokes an elegantly herbaceous forest, with subtle floral notes like a field in bloom, bright citrus, classic and clean.
- On the palate: a touch of sweetness, top citrus notes, with a herbaceous middle that lingers to the finish.
- Grain based, gluten free
- Vegan, NON-GMO.
- Silver medal award Catad'or Win Awards 2020
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Bottles per Box / 160 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1.000 Bottles Supply capacity: 1.000 Bottles Monthly Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 8 Weeks from OC reception Brand: Wavv Spirits How the payment was made: To agree Terms of Sale: FOB
- 330cc bottle in Four Pack presentation.
- Varieties: Lager 4,7° / Pale Ale 5,0° / Stout 5,0°
- On the nose: classic juniper and citrus notes stand out along with floral and herbal notes, especially boldo, an endemic botanist from the Andes.
- On the palate: it has a long journey. Its well-integrated alcoholic level allows floral notes to be distinguished along with spicy nuances provided by the mixture of peppers.
- In view: it is a transparent, clean and bright distillate.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
- On the nose: juniper notes stand out along with floral notes provided by rosehip and raspberry, accompanied by citrus touches of orange and ginger.
- On the palate: distilled with a lot of personality where floral and citrus notes are distinguished with a mix between sweet and citrus.
- In view: it is a rosé distillate with a tone similar to a rosé wine.
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL
- At sight: transparent, clean and without the presence of sediments.
- On the nose: high aromatic intensity; floral aromas such as orange blossoms and white roses are perceived; fruity notes such as white pear, quince and citrus notes such as lemon peel, nuts.
- On the palate: it is creamy, fresh, with high acidity; it is balanced, balanced and persistent; It is consistent with a nose where aromas of fruits such as white pear, citrus and floral stand out.
- Pairings: to drink it just serve as a very cold appetizer accompanied by a white pear sorbet; with lemon-based desserts such as lemon pie, tres leches dessert, or quince jelly. White meat, chicken or fish, accompanied by salads with green leaves and hints of green apple.
- Presentation 750cc
- Mouth: intense herbal tone and consistent with the nose. For the end of a meal or cocktails with spirits.
- Presentation of 750 cc.
- On the nose: it is very perfumed, with fruity notes of muscatel and other fruits such as pears, apricot skins and orange peel tones.
- On the palate: it is soft and silky, its fruity notes appear again in the aftertaste with great intensity, very pleasant to drink, a little more pungent than the previous one, due to the percentage of alcohol, but which can be attenuated by adding ice when drinking. With a very good ending.
- Composition: Moscatel de Alejandría and Moscatel Rosada.
- Aging: 12 months in second-use American and French oak barrels.
- Consumption: Only with a couple of ice cubes and in all types of cocktails.
- Pure spring water
- Without filter
- no preservatives
- Varieties: American Stout / German Pils / Calafate / Scottish Export / American Amber Ale