* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Structured, fruity, velvety and versatile wine, capable of accompanying a pleasant conversation and the most succulent of meals.
- Intense red color, aromas of red fruits, raisins, ripe plums and floral notes.
- Balanced mouth, excellent and refreshing acidity, ripe fruit. It is concentrated, with elegant tannins, persistent and with good aging potential.
- Manual harvest carried out the first week of May.
- W. Cachapoal Valley
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Bright yellow in color, aromas of melon, chestnuts and nuts, pineapple and banana. Harmonious mouth, fruity, fresh and creamy at the end, pleasant aftertaste and persistence.
- Manual harvest during the first week of April.
- Vinification: selected yeasts are used that highlight the characteristics of the variety.
- Regulated temperatures between 15 and 18 degrees, make the varietal expression maximum, delivering a very fruity wine.
- The work on the post-fermentation lees gives this wine greater volume in the mouth, increases its aging capacity and makes it very attractive.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.