* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: The product is not subjected to storage in wood, which is why it is a colorless pisco, a characteristic condition of Chilean pisco since its birth in the 18th century.
- In view: It is clean and bright
- On the palate: it is round, soft and persistent. PISCO JULIÁ undoubtedly represents the most genuine pisquera tradition in Chile.
- On the nose: Flawless and with typical aromas of tropical fruit, some cooked fruit and berries, and a slight aroma of jasmine and roses.
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: The pisco is subjected to a second distillation process to obtain a better quality product: much purer and more aromatic.
- Filtered in special machines 3 times to leave it free of impurities.
- It is made with the selection of the best grapes from the Elqui Valley.
- 1 liter bottle
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: The product has no color, since it is not stored in wood. It is clean and bright.
- On the nose: flawless and delivers aromas of tropical fruit, with slight touches of citrus and berries, and a very persistent floral aroma.
- On the palate: the persistent flavor of the Muscat varieties is noticeable.
- It has body and roundness with an alcohol content of 40°.
- 750cc bottle