* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Tomato preserves harvested by small farmers from La Araucanía, macerated in Malbec from the Colchagua Valley and preserved in Arbequina olive oil.
- Ideal to accompany pasta, meat, salads, vegetables, pizzas, etc.
- 226g glass jar.
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Concentrated and expressive wine on the palate, very harmonious and persistent, with a finish where it shows chocolate, dried fruit and an exquisite aftertaste.
- Appearance: Intense and bright purple color with bluish notes.
- On the nose: It shows intense aromas of spices and natural fruits.
- On the palate: Sweet fruit and elegant wood achieve a perfect balance.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 14 months.