* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Premium gin made with native botanists from southern Chile in a three-stage distillation process, it stands out for the intensity of its aroma and flavor.
- premium distillate
- quality raw materials
- Pure and natural water from southern Chile
- 7 native and endemic botanicals
- Proprietary base alcohol
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Subtle herbal notes from Boldo, a citrus undertone from lime, coriander seeds and the aroma of juniper.
- On the palate: the most spicy flavors of black pepper, cardamom, sarsaparilla and, in a delicate way, the clove herb harvested at 2500 meters above sea level predominate. It has a smooth and subtle finish.
- In view: it is a transparent, clean and bright distillate.
- Premium Gin from the Andes
- 700cc LAC
- 40% VOL