* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Intense ruby red color with violet notes, deep.
- On the nose: pleasant aromas of fresh red fruits, spices, a delicate mix.
- On the palate: smooth, juicy with round, soft, silky tannins, medium structure and volume, elegant and well balanced.
- 37% Carmenere, 21% Petit Sirah, 17% Petit Verdot, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Tempranillo, 8% Malbec.
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Intense bluish red with matte notes. Very pleasant aroma of plum, chocolate, roasted pepper and paprika. Very harmonious and smooth on the palate. With abundant round tannins. It is a generous, long and clean wine.
- Origin: Cachapoal Valley.
- Harvest: April. Manual harvest.
- Age: 100% French Oak for 10 months.
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Boutique wine on a human scale blend of six selected red varieties.
- The vines are Carmenere, Malbec, Tempranillo, Durif, Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Tasting notes: This wine has very interesting and complex aromas. Ripe red berries stand out and light toasted notes and a touch of vanilla appear, as well as slightly floral nuances. On the palate, this wine is pleasantly fruity, velvety and has a lingering finish.
- Recommended service temperature: 14 - 16°C
- Origin: Palmilla, Colchagua Valley.
- The vineyard is Demeter certified organic and biodynamic