* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Structured, fruity, velvety and versatile wine, capable of accompanying a pleasant conversation and the most succulent of meals.
- Intense red color, aromas of red fruits, raisins, ripe plums and floral notes.
- Balanced mouth, excellent and refreshing acidity, ripe fruit. It is concentrated, with elegant tannins, persistent and with good aging potential.
- Manual harvest carried out the first week of May.
- W. Cachapoal Valley
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Violet red. Aromas of blackberry, plum and a note of tobacco.
- On the palate: The wine is medium bodied, with good varietal definition and soft tannins. The finish is pleasant, where the fruity aromas persist.
- It is recommended to consume at 20°C
- Ideal to accompany grilled or stewed meats
- DO Maule Valley
- Harvest 2019
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Intense ruby red color with violet notes, deep.
- On the nose: pleasant aromas of fresh red fruits, spices, a delicate mix.
- On the palate: smooth, juicy with round, soft, silky tannins, medium structure and volume, elegant and well balanced.
- 37% Carmenere, 21% Petit Sirah, 17% Petit Verdot, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Tempranillo, 8% Malbec.