- On the nose: pleasant aromas of fresh red fruits, spices, a delicate mix.
- On the palate: smooth, juicy with round, soft, silky tannins, medium structure and volume, elegant and well balanced.
- 37% Carmenere, 21% Petit Sirah, 17% Petit Verdot, 13% Cabernet Sauvignon, 8% Tempranillo, 8% Malbec.
Specification: Sintruco Blend is a blend of 2 valleys, on the one hand Carignan and Cabernet Sauvignon from the dry interior of Maule, Cauquenes area. The Syrah comes from the Maipo Valley, specifically from the San Juan de Pirque area.
- Colour: Deep red with violet hues
- Nose: Intense aromas of red fruits and spices, such as black pepper, tobacco leaves and small hints of vanilla.
- Taste: It is fresh and balanced, it combines very well acidity and weight in the mouth. Persistent tannins that give it a long finish.
- It has a total storage of 10 months
Country of origin: ChilePackaging format: bottles Packaging detail: 6 Cans per Box / 168 Boxes per Pallet Useful life: Indefinite Certifications: Does not have Available stock: 1 pallets Supply capacity: To be confirmed Minimum purchase: 1 pallets Delivery time: 3 Week from OC reception Brand: Sintruco How the payment was made: Advance / CAD Terms of Sale: FOB
- This rosé is a blend of Malbec (50%), Tempranillo (40%) and Mourvedre (10%)
- Connect with the senses from the first glance: in a beautiful metallic pink color.
- On the nose, notes of orange blossom and honey stand out, raw touches.
- It is unctuous, it balances the initial sweetness very well with a vibrant acidity and a bitter finish with a touch of ginger.
- Fresh notes of wild apples, grapefruit, ginger and honey.