* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Exclusive and balanced aromatic grape distillate.
- At sight: transparent, clean and without the presence of sediments.
- On the nose: high aromatic intensity; floral aromas such as orange blossoms and white roses are perceived; fruity notes such as white pear, quince and citrus notes such as lemon peel, nuts.
- On the palate: it is creamy, fresh, with high acidity; it is balanced, balanced and persistent; It is consistent with a nose where aromas of fruits such as white pear, citrus and floral stand out.
- Pairings: to drink it just serve as a very cold appetizer accompanied by a white pear sorbet; with lemon-based desserts such as lemon pie, tres leches dessert, or quince jelly. White meat, chicken or fish, accompanied by salads with green leaves and hints of green apple.
- Presentation 750cc
* Price Per Box Currency: American Dollar (US $) Specification: Balanced aromatic grape distillate and exclusive 40º reserved pisco, with an intense golden color, with elegant orange sparkles.
- On the nose: soft touches of wood combined with very balanced nuts.
- On the palate: good body, soft tannins, nuts and notes of hazelnuts, sweet notes of fruit and a pleasant evolution, great persistence on the palate.
- Pairing: with desserts based on oranges or nuts, chocolates with a high percentage of cocoa.
- 750cc Presentation